Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help! iPhone Unlocked on O2

Default Help! iPhone Unlocked on O2
    Hi Folks

i have my iphone unlocked and mostly working fine on o2. I do however have a few small tweeks i need to do.

The carrier settings need to be ammended from att to o2. It's the section where you can check your bill etc? I am unable to change this to O2 relation numbers. how can i do this?

Also, in the uk we have a pre fix of +44 instead of a 0 at the start of every text message, so as I have numbers in my phonebook such as 0788777665, when that person sends me a text it does not display his/her name, it just displays +447887776655, so i dont know who it is!

anyone have any ideas?

help will be greatly appreciated!!

i have the same problem, i don't think the text thing can be fixed. I've managed to get the numbers to UK format and the 02 carrier settin gs instead of the AT&T Billing menu.

Poetic_Folly made them for me and uploaded them in the Download section under "Moded Files".

I'm going to have a little dig around and see if there is anyway around this.

EDIT : Im also on 02

EDIT2: I Applied the international caller ID fix from here and it shows up who the texts are from now!! =D
    Last edited by Stevonw; 10-09-2007 at 10:56 AM.