Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does anyone knows how to get mms and data working on ios 6 GM straight talk iphone 4s

Default Does anyone knows how to get mms and data working on ios 6 GM straight talk iphone 4s
    i have tried editing the plist file using ibackupbot but when its done and ibackupbot restore the phone and it comes back the plist file just get overwritten to default setting

if somebody knows any other method please let me know

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Data: use the mobileconfig in this post.
    MMS: if you can't get it to work, then more than likely we're stuck without MMS until patches are done. :-/
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default great video to setup MMS and Data on straight talk

Sim Card swap method works. You'll need a t-Mobile or other non att sim. See section 9: Straight Talk iPhone - HowardForums Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by msemper View Post
    So you sure it works in ios 6 too bro ??

Quote Originally Posted by naranja View Post
    Sim Card swap method works. You'll need a t-Mobile or other non att sim. See section 9: http://wiki.howardforums.com/index.php/Straight_Talk_iPhone]Straight Talk iPhone - HowardForums Wiki[/url]
    Apparently that doesnt work. Upon reboot, the MMS settings are wiped.

I've posted this elsewhere already, but the question keeps coming up. I wrote a specific guide for getting MMS and Data to work on iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S with iOS 6. I pulled my hair out at first like everyone else until i figured out something that finally worked. I took screenshots and posted the guide at the link below.

How to get Data and MMS working on Straight Talk iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S on iOS 6 Updated Sim Swap Method JG Media Web Design, Web Development, SEO and Multimedia Solutions