Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Unknown Carrier

Default iPhone 4 Unknown Carrier
    I got an iPhone 4 MC603B model anyone knows what is the official carrier please?

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a factory unlocked iPhone.

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iPod For This Useful Post:

mackaw1971 (06-14-2012)

It's not factory unlocked I can't use the network in my country

Thanks

Where do you live? That model is uk version

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iPod For This Useful Post:

mackaw1971 (06-14-2012)

I live in malta but I bought the iPhone 2nd hand,Surely not Factory Unlocked cause the sim cards here doesn't work also it is already activated so I can't see if I can activate with O2 or not.Thanks for replying.

Thanks

Sorry, was just going by google

anyone please?

Are MC603 and MC605 same network? Because I have both of them and MC605 is 100% O2 UK

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sir, you should be checking your IMEI online via online server or choose an unlock server that may check your iPhone operator. But you should not be posting your IMEI on public forums. If it's o2 UK, i think the service for factory unlocking was OFF for few weeks and will resume next wednesday

Unhappy Help with iphone 4 6.1.3
    I need help im begging,i have a iphone 4,version 6.1.3,its a gsm cause it take sim,im trying to unlock it so that it could be use in the county that im in,and im in Haiti please somebody help i dont know what to do!!!The model is MC605,Carrier says unknown so i really dont know what to do ANYBODY??? PLS

I need help im begging,i have a iphone 4,version 6.1.3,its a gsm cause it take sim,im trying to unlock it so that it could be use in the county that im in,and im in Haiti please somebody help i dont know what to do!!!The model is MC605,Carrier says unknown so i really dont know what to do ANYBODY??? PLS

If you would read the post above yours it tells you what to do. Open phone go to SETTINGS>GENERAL>ABOUT>write down all the numbers OR take a screenshot,it will put a copy of it in PHOTOS which you can download to your computer for safe keeping and to refer to when needed. I would submit the IMEI number to a UNLOCK service and maybe they can tell you if it is already unlocked, or try a sim that you have reset the phone see it you get service. Maybe your carrier could give you some info.Open itunes and restore the phone if it has been unlocked itunes should give you a message saying congratulation your phone has been unlocked, I have in the past restored my phone and NOT gotten this message but it's worth a try....