Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: H2o

Default H2o
    Hey I want to get h2o for my iPhone 4 will I need to jailbreak to get the data or does unlockitz work and what about mms? Pls help

no u dont need to jailbreak. bout to send mms u need to jailbreak.

unlockitz will work for data, just not mms.

u will need a cydia sources to get the mms work

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elchicorompec View Post
    u will need a cydia sources to get the mms work
    Or, if you can grab a CommCenter patch and follow instructions on installing an ipcc file, the file at the bottom of this post should get MMS and tethering working.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GenesisDH For This Useful Post:

mr_motta1989 (10-26-2011)

iPhone 4 on 4.3.3 with H2O WIRELESS this is what u need to have a 100% working iphone 4 with H2O WIRELESS.

1. iPhone

2. H2O micro sim

3. Cydia

4. TetherMe from cydia

5. My3G from Cydia

6. In cellular data network only change both APN TO att.mvno all lower case leve everthing else alone.

If u have any questions please send me a msg or call 1-888-839-8156

for h2o you don't need to unlock you will have 3G data and FaceTime , but to setup the mms you will need to jailbreak your iPhone

Have my i4 working on H2O.
    The phone is unlocked by Gevey sim since it is locked to Rogers Canada and also jailbroken.
    When I turn FaceTime ON I get a text message with letters and signs and that's it FaceTime is not working.
    Any idea how to solve? Also is it possible to activate virtual voice mail on H2O? Don't have this tab under cellular data.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Absolutely no visual voicemail, as it requires you to be on a certain set of voicemail servers determined solely by at&t through provisioning features (BB VVM, or iPhone data plans).

As far as the FaceTime activation issue: it may not be fixable, as Gevey/Imposter SIMs tend to muddy the waters on being 100% usable with all features. It's likely it sees the SMS and redoes it before your phone gets it... Honestly, I'd suggest finding a way to unlock legitly or through Ultrasn0w, as those have better rates of success using FaceTime. Either that or find another Gevey/imposter SIM and try it before buying/keeping it (if possible).
    iOS5 might give you a way to activate FT using your email address (I heard it might as of iOS 5 GM), but I don't have a i4 or 4S (yet) to confirm. That we'll probably find out in a few days.