Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: You will never be able to SEND pictures on Simple Mobile

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default You will never be able to SEND pictures on Simple Mobile
    Simple Mobile's Network is NOT capable of sending pictures on iPhone devices. You can receive but not send, this problem is because of Simple Mobile's capability with the iPhone's on their network.

Trust me I'm a dealer and called and this is what I was told.

If you still cannot receive photos then install

beta.leimobile.com/repo/

and install MMS Simple Mobile fix

and change Max Message Size to 614400.

MODS: Please sticky for Simple Mobile Customers reference.
    Last edited by Spalacios; 04-24-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Not true I can send them with no problem it's the receiving I'm having a problem with. Nothing works at all

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Fix is located in original post.

It's either one or the other but never both.

i had BOTH working on my 16g 3gs until i lost it.. then i got a "newer" iphone 3gs 32 gig and could get send and receive to work once in a while.. but 99.9% of the time was send only.. i used the cydia fix, and about 10 versions of the mms number plug ins

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Again... I must state this very clearly.

You can either..

ONLY receive photos but never send

or you can

ONLY send but never receive.

That's Simple Mobile for iPhone for yah.

It's never both...

yea, hmm not really sure about that. I started a small wireless shop "east burke wireless" in my insurance agency east burke insurance. I am an authorized dealer for simple mobile and page plus. My "older" 3gs 16gb worked flawlessly receiving and sending mms with no problems at all after the lei fix and playing with my mms settings. after leaving it on top of a car i got a "new" 3gs 32gb and it would at times send every mms that i sent , but the would only receive like 3 out of 25 a day. Basically i got tired of the b.s. and decided i wasn't going to be cheap anymore and bought an i4 and now paying like 140 a month for unlimited everything.. im really wondering if the receiving texts is worth the extra 80 bucks a month

Where i can download that program of waht i have to do because i cannot recieve photo
    Thanks

I'm a dealer too. MMS was working before 4.0. After that you can send but not receive. I did a fresh restore and was able to get it to work once, but when I hooked it up to iTunes and it did the carrier update I was never able to get it back.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jfly View Post
    yea, hmm not really sure about that. I started a small wireless shop "east burke wireless" in my insurance agency east burke insurance. I am an authorized dealer for simple mobile and page plus. My "older" 3gs 16gb worked flawlessly receiving and sending mms with no problems at all after the lei fix and playing with my mms settings. after leaving it on top of a car i got a "new" 3gs 32gb and it would at times send every mms that i sent , but the would only receive like 3 out of 25 a day. Basically i got tired of the b.s. and decided i wasn't going to be cheap anymore and bought an i4 and now paying like 140 a month for unlimited everything.. im really wondering if the receiving texts is worth the extra 80 bucks a month
    What iOS is your device running?

Apparently models runninng 4.0 or less do get both. While older firmwares don't.