Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G with Straight Talk..APN info??

Quote Originally Posted by glockfan View Post
    Have you gone here:

Unlockit - APN Changer for your iPhone

Also, you can submit a trouble ticket on ST Facebook page. They have been incredibly helpful getting me up and running with my iPhone 4.
    Thanks for the advise! I don't really want to Jailbreak my phone. I bricked an LG Dare once by messing around with mods. I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to all that stuff. I didn't know I could do a ticket through FB, I have submitted one. I'll post my resolution. Unless they can't help me then I'll consider jail breaking.

Regards!

My iphone 4s says "To enable personal hotspot on this account,contact AT&Tat 611or visit att.com/wireless and cellular data editing does not come up

Default Straight talk sim card for smart phone
    FYI instead of buying a used or new Nokia ST phone, ST is offering a sim for $15. I have a few friends who have purchased and are using in Iphones in the past month with these cards.

Go to straight talk . com, once there go to shop and select sim cards then select at&t phone. States on the add works with smart phone.

Quote Originally Posted by ipad2cover View Post
    Set everything and I can receive but can not sent any suggestion?? On 3GS with 4.3.3 firmware
    Hey look! A spam post!

mod edit/
    Last edited by blkcadi; 09-12-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456