Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Koodo Now Available On iPhone 3G, 3GS, and 4

Exclamation Koodo Now Available On iPhone 3G, 3GS, and 4

Koodo is a fantastic cell phone carrier with even better prices. The only thing missing from it, is support for the iPhone. Yes, Fido’s biggest mistake is they have no included the iPhone in their Koodo Cell Phone Lineup for the past couple of years. Also knowing Fido, the iPhone is not going to be coming to Koodo any time soon. Now, Koodo has finally released an accessory that allows you to run their cheap plans on your iPhone. All iPhones (3G, 3GS, & 4) are supported.

“So how do I get Koodo’s fantastic service with my iPhone?” you may be asking yourself right about now. That question can be answered very easily.

Yeah...I don't think so, unless Telus is opening up their new HSDPA network to them...buuut maybe, Virgin and the like do iPhone as well now...I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by lumberjak View Post
    Yeah...I don't think so, unless Telus is opening up their new HSDPA network to them...buuut maybe, Virgin and the like do iPhone as well now...I'd be pleasantly surprised.
    I'm currently running my 3GS on Koodo's network ..

Default Get your info straight
    Fido is owned by Rogers

Koodo is owed by Telus
    Why would Fido now offer Koodo?

ask your self why an koodoo webpage is not linked to their main one?? also why is it telling you to do things that apple has said will void your warenty on your iphone??
    hTTp-//koodomobile. com
    not
    hTTp-//koodo.zxq.net/Koodo_For_the_iPhone/Welcome. html "edited webadress so no annoying hyperlinking"

also take into note crash8668 post. he is right! that does not make sense why would Fido"rogers" offer koodo"telus".

and heres the big one, the entire article isn't in proper English. its grammar is piss poor. "im not that great at english but i got a good balance on it." and this is utter crap.... eg, "Yes, Fido’s biggest mistake is they have no included the iPhone in their Koodo Cell Phone Lineup for the past couple of years."

if u read the article all it does is tell u to jailbreak and unlock your iphone then buy their simcard, thats it. nothing about branding it to koodo, or setting up its advanced functions and settings.... however it will tell you to buy their sim.
    Last edited by htcuhm; 08-28-2010 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lumberjak View Post

i am using an unlocked iphone 4 with data and MMS working on Koodo now...