Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocked iPhone 3G with Centennial need help w MMS

Talking Unlocked iPhone 3G with Centennial need help w MMS
    I recently got an iPhone and got it unlocked. I have Centennial Wireless and I have MMS and the data package. I know the APN and Username and Password for the internet but I don't know the settings for the MMS. Does anyone know what they are??

Ok, so I found them. Here they are for anyone else who has this problem:

APN: mmswap.centennialwireless.com
    MMSC: http://mms.myblue.com/servlets/mms
    MMS Proxy: 63.99.231.135:8080

Leave everything else blank. And don't forget to turn off your iPhone. It won't show the changes until you restart it.
    Last edited by Jolie Blond; 02-06-2010 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default thanks
    thank you so much for poating this!!! i cant tell you how long ive been looking for this. only because no one is hardly with centennial and have an iphone as we do. it works great though.

You're very welcome!

Ok....I thouht it worked. I can receive fine. But i cannot send. I called centennial and they said there are no settings for the iPhone (obviously). But I input the settings you gave and it adds the option now to send mms messages. I can receive them excellently. I just cannot send them. It gives the red exclamation point next to the message. Do u have any oter ideas?

No, sorry, I sure don't. These settings work fine for me. Try double checking to make sure everythig is spelled right and then try restarting your phone again.

Default thanks!
    you were absolutely right! i had an e on the end of .com! thank you again!!!!

Do you know if this will work with a 2g unlocked iphone...I also have centennial....i have the internet working but for some reason can not get the mms to work....any help would be great....

it should work. as long as you have those fields to utilize in the settings app then u should be set

The pictures shows blury how can I fix that

Im a new member of this site. I am having a hard time getting my unlocked 3g iphone to pick up internet. It picks up wifi and works fine. I have the data package with centennial and have been accessing the internet with my blackberry for years. Could someone please spell out the steps on how to do this? Please step by step if possible.

Do you know the settings for the myblue unlimited web?