Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPHONE ON VERIZON?!?! Check it out

Exclamation IPHONE ON VERIZON?!?! Check it out
    Awww snaps!

Yes, that screenie was taken by Me!

I'm awesome! I wonder how crazy people would go thinking they could get Verizon on an iPhone with a Storm/Tour SIM?!?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -6491_1034022227783_1742253465_61825_5944728_n.jpg   -securedownload.jpg  
    Last edited by joec2; 08-31-2009 at 01:54 PM.
    Black 16gb iPhone 4S 5.1.1
    Macbook Air OSX 10.8.2

Make it Mine much?

Quote Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
    Make it Mine much?
    Lol Now I'm Running on Verizon!

This is an iPhone development, hacking, and discussion forum, not 4chan. Grow up.

I'd give you an infraction for this if I were a mod. Don't be stupid anymore.

mine not on no service i just dail number and talk

Quote Originally Posted by IndianCheese View Post
    This is an iPhone development, hacking, and discussion forum, not 4chan. Grow up.

Wow, sorry you take the internet entirely too seriously! Figured I'd post something up worth an lol. Didn't think it was for some reason upset someone that badly! Maybe it's a good thing our mods aren't as anal as some of members. Maybe that's why theyre not the "Super Mod" they wish they were. Sorry if I was "being dumb". I'm childish and immature, and I'm really very sorry that due to some mental malfunction that bothered you in such a horrific manner.

Next time I want to post something that's related to another carrier besides at&t I'll find a better non-at&t section to post it in. Again, sorry to bother you with my "dumbness".
    Macbook Air OSX 10.8.2

Quote Originally Posted by joec2 View Post
    Awww snaps!

Yes, that screenie was taken by Me!

I'm awesome! I wonder how crazy people would go thinking they could get Verizon on an iPhone with a Storm/Tour SIM?!?!
    Obviously having the fact that you jailbroke it, You must've used a App to change your Carrier. The One I know best, is Extended Settings for Winterboard. You can Change the Carrier to Anything!
    #pie.

I've used winterboard once and I will never install that garbage again. I don't need themes and whatever else that monstrosity may provide.

The second post was right. Make It Mine. It was a joke that some people found offensive. My hacked iPhone has no place on a hacking forum. I'm ashamed of myself.
    Macbook Air OSX 10.8.2

Thanks

thread FAIL
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Quote Originally Posted by IndianCheese View Post

is cry baby gonna cry