Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hey Iphone in Trinidad

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

yes the iphone is a triband phone so it will work in Trinidad, I have grandparents there and i go there every summer as well, rates depend on AT&T's intl rates if you keep your att sim in it as far as a sim from Trini not sure about the rates but the phone should work. you will have to unlock the phone provided you have the baseband that will allow yellowsnow to run.
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

yea i have yellowstone installed im running 2.2 firmware. I figured when i get there ill buy a bmobile sim card and buy minutes like a boost.

I dont think i would like to pay for the ATT intl rates im sure its more expensive.
    Last edited by assassinroon; 04-20-2009 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

i would check with tmobile for further info on the pay as you go, but im pretty sure it will work, i dont see why it wouldnt.
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by assassinroon View Post
    If the phone is jailbroken it will work, I have just returned from POS and I used both my Bmobile and Digicel sim card in my iphone, the only problem you will have is you will not get any Data !!! and they is not a lot of wifi around (just call and text ).

lol yea im not getting any wifi in debe or penal maybe if im lucky 3g

hey how would i go about getting a bmobile iphone sim card. Are all the sim cards the same or do i have to get a iphone specific one

Default Not a problem
    Once your phone is jailbroken and is unlocked with yellowsnow then youre set.

When you reach to Trinidad, go to any bmobile or digicel outlet and purchase a prepaid simcard, will cost you around 50-100TT which is around 8-15 USD, pop it in and it will work. You dont need any specific sim, any one will work once your iphone is jailbroken and unlocked. The only places you would really get wifi is in restaurants, hotels, movie cinemas and places like that.

hey a sim card with bmobile is only $25 lol. btw i got an iphine last year but had to do a restore recently and now it needs activating....anyone nows if i get an att prepaid sim...cud i activate my iphone from dwn here??