Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anyone in the UK planning on buying 3G

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default anyone in the UK planning on buying 3G
    Since the 3G iphone is only available by contract in the US,And can be bought as pre-paid on O2 in the UK anyone across the pond plan on selling any?
    PM me.Do you want to make some money I'm looking to get an 8GB I can pay with Paypal.

Thanks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

well the iphone isnt out for another month yet, and althought there is prices for the contract version there isnt any info on the payandgo one, they prob will not get realised at the same time, i think they will see how sales go with the contract (now you have to do it in store, that might put people off because now you have to take the contract with the phone) if the sales are poo they will then realise the payandgo version, i think they will be around the 300 mark when they come out.

Make you own visit this link.

http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/index.php

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thats a better option than we have here in the U.S. Atleast you have a choice they are sticking us with 2years or nothing.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

i'll definitely be taking at look at the payasyougo iphones when they hit the shops, especially as i dropped mine the other day and it's acting up a bit.
    You can register your interest in the PAYG ones on the O2 website and also the Carphone Warehouse site. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't price them about the 350-400 mark