Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to: make the Carrier-logo SCROLL once more

Question How to: make the Carrier-logo SCROLL once more
    Hey everybody like most of iPhone lovers, I did hack the device ,and I changed the Carrier-logo several times.

My problem is: I need to make the carrier logo scroll once again like it used to do before changing it. So does anyone happen to know a method or a guide or any thing to do it.

-does anybody else wants to get the logo to scroll again ?, coz I feel like I'm wierdo or something. If there is anybody else who want it let me know, OR may be I am just a weirdo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freeiphone View Post
    Hey everybody like most of iPhone lovers, I did hack the device ,and I changed the Carrier-logo several times.

My problem is: I need to make the carrier logo scroll once again like it used to do before changing it. So does anyone happen to know a method or a guide or any thing to do it.
    Easiest thing is to simply reload your original Springboard binary (you did keep a backup didn't you?)

Otherwise, If you know how to use a HEX editor, open the Springboard binary , goto offset 0003787C, find 0000A0E1 and replace with 0500000A

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eurisko For This Useful Post:

freeiphone (10-23-2007)

Well as a fact I don't know what is the Springboard binary, and as you guessed I didn't keep a backup ( Stupid huh? thanx ) . But thank you EURISKO for being the first to answer my request but if you know where to find and download the ( springboard binary ) I would be thankful, or else I will have to learn some Hex editing.

NOTE : I use ibrickr on windows xp, I don't know if that will make any difference

Q1: will it do the trick if I restore my phone?
    Q2: If I must go with Hex editor ,do you have any recommendation?

thanks again Eurisko ,I read many threads and I can see you're doing a great job helping others, you are a true savior.
    Last edited by freeiphone; 10-23-2007 at 04:16 PM.