Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WTS iPad Mini 32gb black, and iPad 3 32gb White both mint condition

is a discussion within the

Other B|S|T

forums, a part of the

Buy | Sell | Trade

section;
I would like to sell both my ipads, 1 iPad mini 32gb mint condition shsh for 6.1.3 saved in cydia I will include my Speck grip candy shell $45 original(great
    ip3
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Default WTS iPad Mini 32gb black, and iPad 3 32gb White both mint condition
    I would like to sell both my ipads, 1 iPad mini 32gb mint condition shsh for 6.1.3 saved in cydia I will include my Speck grip candy shell $45 original(great condition) and I placed a brand new screen protector on it.
    iPad mini 32GB Black: $300
    pics for the ipad mini:

iPad 3rd gen 32gb, white mint condition I have to check what shsh I have saved on cydia, I will include my kudo solar battery charging case(from the original kickstarter campaign, It is a solar charging battery case, and if you want you can purchase a charge cable to pre-charge it from the wall outlet, they are about $5-6 from their site) for the ipad2/3 with the ipad. I am at work at the moment and I will upload the pics for this ipad when I get home... both of the iPads were babied and always had both a screen protector and a case on them at all times. I should also have the box for both, I have to check if I saved them or not...

iPad 3rd Gen 32GB White: $450 with the Kudo Solar battery case.

I live in the metro NYC area and I am able to meet in either Brooklyn or manhattan, public area(such as a starbucks).

If you want both its $700
    Last edited by ip3; 11-10-2013 at 02:18 PM.
    yes i have 6 laptops and an iPhone 5s Space grey Tmobile, iPhone 5 LimeGreen AT&T, iPhone4S jailbroken unlocked FS, iPad mini 32gb jailbroken, and an iPad 3 Both FS click here, im an outlet whore what can i say...

***Update, I got a new MBA4,2 13" FS maxed options, I just ordered the new retina MBP 15" maxed out all features!
    I also run a tech news and tutorials blog.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sent you a pm