Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IOS 5 beta udid registration

is a discussion within the

Other B|S|T

forums, a part of the

Buy | Sell | Trade

section;
Beta Testing Register your iPhone (4 or 3gs), iPad, iPod Touch (4g or 3g), or Apple TV 2G on iOS 5 Beta. If you sign up now, you will be
    iPhone? More like MyPhone waroftyr's Avatar
    Thanks

Default IOS 5 beta udid registration
    Beta Testing

Register your iPhone (4 or 3gs), iPad, iPod Touch (4g or 3g), or Apple TV 2G on iOS 5 Beta. If you sign up now, you will be able to get registration for all the beta versions of iOS 5 (Dev account good until 6/7/2012)

I'm asking for a $7 donation for this amazing opportunity, including any help you might need with troubleshooting or finding your UDID. I will provide links for all firmware and provide basic instructions if needed. Please PM me or email me at waroftyrUDID(at)gmail(dot)com and I will respond as soon as I receive the message in order to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
    If i said something you like or helped you out, don't be shy hit that thanks button

Thanks
    Thanked 14,786 Times in 6,879 Posts

Thread closed

Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,170 Posts

Modmyi now has a new policy of not allowing selling of UDID slots on this site. Any current threads will be closed. Any new threads involving the selling of these Dev slots will be deleted without warning.