Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dido 6??

Default Dido 6??
    I know Dido 6 means I am in recovery mode, but how do I get back into normal mode so it doesn't freak out, I tried resetting it off the dock and it just gives me the same error everytime. So what do I have to do to stop getting this error?

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic, you can move it if it is.

Im pretty sure once you go in recover mode the only way out is to recover with itunes

So, I have to recover my iPhone and then I can try again and it will work? Does that mean I can restore it on iTunes? I am new to this but I can learn with some help, and thanks to all developers for making this possible

Well when you go in recover mode the i only way i know to get out is to "recover" or restore. By doing this though it turns your phone back to factory settings and removes all ur media and mods.: ( If you want to just go in to itunes and plug in ur phone by the update button under the first tab is a restore button.

I can't back the information up? By the way thanks and boy did I mess up. Not like I had any mods to begin with though.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Denver, CO
    Thanked 15,287 Times in 652 Posts

the iphone will be restored to stock but itunes *should have backed up the phone last time you synced it so your txts and contacts and call logs should go back on when you sync . . . the only thing that doesnt restore on is your emails and any modifications you have done (from my restore experience)