+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dido 6??

is a discussion within the

OS X Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
I know Dido 6 means I am in recovery mode, but how do I get back into normal mode so it doesn't freak out, I tried resetting it off the
    Thanks

Default Dido 6??
    I know Dido 6 means I am in recovery mode, but how do I get back into normal mode so it doesn't freak out, I tried resetting it off the dock and it just gives me the same error everytime. So what do I have to do to stop getting this error?

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic, you can move it if it is.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JakeyBoy's Avatar
    Thanks

Im pretty sure once you go in recover mode the only way out is to recover with itunes

Thanks

So, I have to recover my iPhone and then I can try again and it will work? Does that mean I can restore it on iTunes? I am new to this but I can learn with some help, and thanks to all developers for making this possible

My iPhone is a Part of Me JakeyBoy's Avatar
    Thanks

Well when you go in recover mode the i only way i know to get out is to "recover" or restore. By doing this though it turns your phone back to factory settings and removes all ur media and mods.: ( If you want to just go in to itunes and plug in ur phone by the update button under the first tab is a restore button.

Thanks

I can't back the information up? By the way thanks and boy did I mess up. Not like I had any mods to begin with though.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,269 Times in 652 Posts

the iphone will be restored to stock but itunes *should have backed up the phone last time you synced it so your txts and contacts and call logs should go back on when you sync . . . the only thing that doesnt restore on is your emails and any modifications you have done (from my restore experience)