Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Backgrounds and sliders

Exclamation Backgrounds and sliders
    Im new to this site but have had my iphone from the beggining. I've edited the dock and icons on my iphone using iFuntastic. But i don't kno how to edit the background of the icons, or the iphone's slider. Please help. I use a mac.

Thx!

i just want to know if you got any help adding backrounds to your iphone i got to add icons with the ibrk program oyu hve to free your i phone and dowload a theme pack and instal where they for using the iphone browser add file look at the fake iphone on the browser go to apps for exp. mobile phone look for icon png click and add from themepack you downloaded add icon turn phone off and look at the icon you added , if you find how to change backround send me a email at [email protected]

I'm still trying to figure out how. And also, which file is for the iphones slider?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mooseman For This Useful Post:

ryansti (07-18-2008)

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,276 Times in 652 Posts

Slider Bar
    System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgray.png

http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php..._and_locations

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cody Overcash For This Useful Post:

Katronix (12-31-2007), ryansti (07-18-2008), switchfoot (01-05-2009)

what is the call slider named (if it is)?

I have created a new winterboard slider theme that gives you nice slim sliders in gray blue and red here is the link to that download page

Apple Forums & iPhone Forums, Mods, Hacks, News, Themes, Downloads, and more! | ModMyi.com - Downloads - SLIM SLIDERS for Winterboard

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikSocal For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (08-19-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,066 Times in 6,150 Posts

^ Nice, I'll use them.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^ Nice, I'll use them.
    Awesome hope you like it and if you want a custom color option let me know i can make it fast but you will have the files then as well too

im trying to figure out how to get this and a few other theme stuff ready for Cydia to be hosted in the MMi Repo but im missing what i need to make the phone know what to do with the zip file but ill get it figured out soon i hope!

thanks and enjoy!
    Erik

Thanks

May I suggest that you make the Gray slider more transparent, that way it would flow better for any LockBackground. But very cool.
    Not sure what you mean by getting ready for cydia but missing what you need to make a phone???? Explain, perhaps I can help.

Talking here ya go
    May I suggest that you make the Gray slider more transparent, that way it would flow better for any LockBackground. But very cool.
    Not sure what you mean by getting ready for cydia but missing what you need to make a phone???? Explain, perhaps I can help.
    I assumed I needed to script my package to work from Cydia but i was just told that MMi takes care of that when you add packages to be put on their repo so that is awesome so now my Kinetik battery and these can be on Cydia! however i wanted to learn the scripting so i might still dive into it more lol

Here is a more transparent Gray Slider just replace the file with this one.. you did mean the actual slider and not its background right?

save as and rename it bottombarknobgray.png
    Last edited by ErikSocal; 08-19-2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: file name change

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikSocal For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (08-19-2009)

Thanks

Thx, yes I meant the slider so it would blend in better with LockBackground.
    Possible to make it even more transparent as well as the other images?
    Or make another slider theme that is more transparent as an option.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 08-19-2009 at 09:42 PM.

Here ya go this is at 75% let me know if you need it more than that lol I use a black bottom wallpaper for my lock background so i didnt need it too transparent but its easy enough to make for ya

save as and rename it bottombarknobgray.png

Thanks

Cool beans thx, You know you should start your own thread.
    Now do the other colors too, lol

Default yea prolly so
    Cool beans thx, You know you should start your own thread.
    Now do the other colors too, lol
    Yea i guess i will start my own thread and just add updates to colors and options etc good idea

Glad you like it and if you have a color you need just let me know i can even add images to the slider to keep it slim but have a pattern so to speak as well its not too complicated at all so look for that new thread maybe tonight or tomorrow

Thanks

Your on the right track, seems to be the trend now for skinny sliders, no text that blend in the the LockBackground. Transparent is so cool, they just blend in so nice.

hey guys, long time lurker on modmyi i'm trying to finish up a theme i made for my GF. i can't seem to find a good resource for creating custom sliders!! anybody got any solutions??