Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Will Pay For You To Mod My Iphone - Paypal- Once Its Done

Default I Will Pay For You To Mod My Iphone - Paypal- Once Its Done
    IM HAVE A NEW MACBOOK PRO AND JUST GETTING THE HANG OF IT. TRIED THE GUIDE AND DOWNLOADED EVERYTHING , FOLLOWED THE STEPS AND DECIDED I AM GOING TO LEAVE THIS UP TO THE PROS, I WILL PAYPAL THE FIRST PERSON 50 BUCKS IF YOU MOD MY PHONE. I WILL FOLLOW YOUR STEPS OVER THE PHONE AND LOAD THE CORRECT PROGRAMS, IM NOT AN IDIOT SO WITH A LITTLE HELPING HAND IM SURE IT WONT TAKE LONG. I WANT REASONS RED CARBON THEMES,SLIDER,THE WORKS. AND MAYBE THEN I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT MYSELF ONCE SHOWED THE CORRECT STEPS. ALSO HOW COME NOBADY HAS WORKED OUT A REMOTE ACCESS FOR THE MAC AND DONE THIS FOR CASH AS IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE. I THINK THIS WOULD BE A GREAT WAY TO MAKE SOME DOUGH AND HELP OTHERS WHO ARENT COMPUTER SAVVY. ANYWAY MY EMAIL IS [email protected] AND I AM A LONG TIME PAYPAL MEMBER. EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED,
    DONT WASTE OUR TIME IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING PLEASE.. PRO'S ONLY NEED APPLY

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

Spam!!
    mod edit, old signature removed

>>...IM NOT AN IDIOT...

Most smart people know that typing in all caps equates to yelling. Not the best way to ask for help.
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.

Opps sorry about all caps, i was in a rush, but thanks for your intelligent remarks darngooddesign. if you dont hang out in forums all the time you dont know that caps equals yelling- it just equals all caps. or gets attention because im trying to get my iphone modded by someone whos knows what they are doing. no this isnt spam either.
    if anyone can help with this instead of usless reamarks i would greatly appreciate it.im honest and will pay instantly after the mod is completed.

what is up with everyone wanting to pay for help?
    1. its not really going to answer your questions that much quicker
    2. it isnt that confusing to jailbreak and put on themes/any other mods, i mean honestly, go to the wiki and it is step by step, like type this is, press enter, now you type this, and your done!.....
    3. so my suggestion is, go to the wiki, dont waste your money, if you're that un-intelligent in this aspect (like most people who were when they first came to this forum), at least you'll learn somthing new....for free.
    :]

just figured people who know how to do this would be willing to do this for money. gues i was wrong.i followed the 10 steps on hacktheiphone and proceded to do the install and came up with errors i didnt know how to fix.
    its not that easy for some of us and i seem to see lots of people having problems on here.i would rather pay and be done with it. once they come out with a simple program(hopefully soon) i will buy it.
    thanks everyone for the input- positive and negative

i wasn't meaning to be negative, all i was saying was, im sure over half the people here have run into the same problems as you, so wouldn't it just be easier to say what the problem you are running into on here and get it answered for free and also learn something new?

If ur for real ill do it... but not over the fone... i got a better idea.. pm me. Also please dont use excessive caps.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Old School Gaming Matrix
    Deviant Art
    "Don't think you can, know you can"

i do understand your point, some of us just want to get instant help instead of waiting till our questions are answered, i guess we live in a (i want it now society )and i want it now, even instant message would work, i think i have someone who is willing to help me on here , hopefully i will learn a thing or two and he will make some money for his teachings without me having to wait days.

thanks all)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I feel what don is saying sometimes I felt like just paying someone to have it done too.

Default phone is done
    thanks to jakey boy my iphone is pimped and i learned a bit in the process, so much easier when someone shows you how. i would have never been able to do this myself. thanks again jakeyboy
    best 50 bucks i ever spent, time to mod folks.

thanks again for everyones help and if you are having problems see jakeyboy he can hook you up.

love my iphone
    love my iphone

Glad to work with ya man...
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Old School Gaming Matrix
    Deviant Art
    "Don't think you can, know you can"

yo you think you can help me out too??? i want to learn how to edit .png files becuase i want everythink to either be gold or sparkly purple. im not that good at photoshop hehe
    [r.B.p.] bReAk Yo SeLf FoOlz!