Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i can download themes to my mac, but how do i get them to my iphone

Default i can download themes to my mac, but how do i get them to my iphone
    Hello, can anyone help me with a problem i'm having? i am using mac osx to download themes. I cant seem to get them to my iphone. The folders are downloaded to my desk top, but i just can' seem to figure out how to move them to the phone. when i tried to download them right from safari on the phone, it says safari can not download this file. is there a program that will allow me to download right from this website to the phone, using the iphone? please help. I know mac pretty well, just not the iphone. Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jodiedicie's Avatar
    Thanks

You can use Transmit, Fugu or iFuntastic to put the themes onto your iphone from your mac.

I don't believe you can download them straight from this site because they are zipped files.

How to SFTP Summerboard themes

1. install BSD subsystem
    (from list of apps available from Installer)

2. install OpenSSH
    (from list of apps available from Installer)

3. Get a SFTP program to SSH to your iphone from your computer
    (Try FuGu or Transmit.)
    http://www.versiontracker.com/php/qs...=all&submit=Go

4. SFTP settings: Server will be your IP address of your iphone, User = root, password = dottie or alpine.
    (get your iphones IP address from Settings->Wifi->click the arrow next to the wifi network you are connected to. you'll then see your IP address)

5. Summerboard themes go in Library/SummerBoard/Themes/ , this is the directory you'll place your themes. each theme should have it's own folder.