+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: After Searching For Days..

is a discussion within the

OS X Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
i decided to go ahead and post here to see if anyone could help me out.. is there a theme maker that's built for Mac OS X?! i've searched and
    Thanks

Default After Searching For Days..
    i decided to go ahead and post here to see if anyone could help me out..

is there a theme maker that's built for Mac OS X?! i've searched and searched but all i'm able to find are theme makers built for Windoze!! i personally refuse to even look at a Windoze based computer, so that's definitely not an option! it's not THAT important that i find a theme maker for OS X, i would just like to, that's all! LOL

any help any of you can provide me with would be GREATLY appreciated!!

thanks,
    Merc

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

You mean SMB theme maker? If yes,then there are NO thememakers,how to create a theme? Ask our developers. if for Customize,then go to www.thespicychicken.com ,and feel free to create it there...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPie View Post
    You mean SMB theme maker? If yes,then there are NO thememakers,how to create a theme? Ask our developers. if for Customize,then go to www.thespicychicken.com ,and feel free to create it there...
    sorry i didn't clarify.. thanks for making that point! i did mean for SMB.. and i guess THAT's why i can't find one.. it doesn't exist! LOL! thanks for the heads up!

i'm looking into Customize as we speak! reading all up on that and learning! thanks again for the quick reply and information! it is appreciated!!

merc-

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    For SMB themes just install Themebuilder from Installer. Its nice n easy and all on the phone, you just ssh or AFP the icons and screens you want and then make it.