Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Pwnage 1.1 trouble
05-02-2008, 02:55 AM #1
Pwnage 1.1 trouble
Recently i used the pwnage 1.1 tool and done the following:
1. downloaded iPhone1,1_1.1.4_4A102_Restore.ipsw from iclarified
2. pwnage tool 1.1 recognized ipsw file as version iPhone1.1_1.1.4_4A102
3. successful with ipwner
4. added the iBuilder.bundle from winpwn to IPSW Builder.
5. Restored my iphone thru iTunes using the iPhone1,1_1.1.4_4A102_Custom_Restore.ipsw and my unit worked flawlessly.
6. My trouble is that my iphone version showed Version 1.1.3 (4A102), Modem Firmware 04.04.05_G.
7. Checking iphone version update thru iTunes, it also showed that my unit has the latest version at 1.1.3.
Anyone out there encountered this type of version problem?
05-02-2008, 03:05 AM #2
Depends on which firmware you did PWNING....