Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: How to mod WiFi graphic?is a discussion within the
OS X Specific Modding Discussionforums, a part of the
Computer Modding Softwaresection;
Anyone have a link or a rundown on how to change the WiFi status graphics? I found the nice one that is color coded and would love to use that,...
07-29-2007, 12:27 PM #1How to mod WiFi graphic?
Anyone have a link or a rundown on how to change the WiFi status graphics? I found the nice one that is color coded and would love to use that, but I can't seem to find a how to anywhere.
Thanks in advance.
07-29-2007, 01:14 PM #2
i dont think there is a specific how to on doing that, but if you know how to install ringtones or anything on the iphone its basically the same.
1.get the graphics you want, you will need 8 named:
Default_0_AirPort.png (from 0 to 3) <- this is with a black background
FSO_0_AirPort.png (from 0 to 3) <- this is with the grey/white background
2.put them all in your phonedmg folder
3. start iphoneinterface (make sure itunes is closed and phone is on and docked into the computer)
4. cd /System/Library/CoreSerivces/SpringBoard.app/
5. putfile /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/<file name above>
(do that for all 6 png's)
6. turn off the iphone (hold power and wait for red slider to appear , then slide to turn off)
7. turn on phone and there you go, your wifi should be changed.
07-29-2007, 01:31 PM #3
Thank you much. Figured that was how, but I don't know enough to just go for it.
I appreciate it.
07-29-2007, 01:37 PM #4