Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Browser for Mac

Default iPhone Browser for Mac
    Can any one tell me where I can find iPhone Browser for a Mac.
    Thank you for your help!!

There are several FTP clients out there. Its really easy to browse your phone's inner-workings. I use two differen't FTP programs to gain access to my phones files.

1. Transmit - Really nice interface and easy drag-n-drop.
    2. Flow - This FTP program is fairly new to me, and it is also really nice. I think I prefer it out of the two.

Both cost money to use, so if you are looking for a free FTP program, you can try Cyberduck.

---
    PC users, use WinSCP.

32GB iPod Touch 2nd Gen

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ToxicFTW For This Useful Post:

bustilloboj (07-06-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Well isnt the benefit of iphonebrowser that you dont need to be connected to wifi to use it? Why isnt there a mac version or equivalent?
    iLive an iLife

i always use iphonebrowser on my windows for this very reason. i use FUGU on mac...but don't like it as much.

Thanks

I recently got Transmit and I have no clue whee to start... Anyone wanna push me in the right direction? =D

You could try Ifuntastic it has a browser built in and several jeibreaking tools as well as moding.

http://bitsplit-enterprises.com/iFuntastic/

Certain features are free some you will pay. Also AFPd is an option, it will give the capability to see your Iphone on the Mac finder but this aption installs hidden files all over your iphone when you access the file system.

Install AFP'd on your iPhone.

Run AFP'd and turn it on and name your iPhone.

Then connect the computer and iPhone onto the same wireless netwrok and you will see your iPhone under the "Shared" devices...Press connect as and enter the user name of root and the password is either alpine or dottie. Now you should be able to browse through your iPhone through your finder.

Make sure the iPhone is turned on and set to never auto-lock or else it will disconnect when the iPhone goes to sleep.