Hello everyone!

I'm delving into the world of making the mods for Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Cydia accessible to iPad users. Currently the iPad version is 'not moddable', but I've been dabbling in ways of transferring mods from a Windows version to the iPad.

I have a few things that I need to do though, so I will write a task list out and if anyone can provide any advise on these I would be THRILLED to bits. I imagine other BG:EE players would be thrilled as well as I am looking into making a repo for the mods so that they can install things 'easily'.

So, my to do list.

1. Create a repo. I've opted on DropBox as a location and would consider moving it afterwards if there is a real interest. See here: Hosting a Repo with Dropbox (For Free)! | iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch forums | iFans
2. Get the mods to work.
3. Create .deb files to install the mods. -- Current problem: How do I make it point to 'Baldur's Gate.app' vs the location of MY 'Baldur's Gate.app' (you know, the HEX name)?
4. Am I missing something?

While I am a newbie by all standards I am a computer technician by trade and am happy to learn, and generally speaking: able.

Thanks for any help that can be provided,

mars0124