+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunesDb, iTunesCDB and Library.itdb

is a discussion within the

OS Apps and Development

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
Hello, I develop a little app to try Objective-C programming, which download little sound from a website to the iPhone. But I would like to add an export function, this
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iTunesDb, iTunesCDB and Library.itdb
    Hello, I develop a little app to try Objective-C programming, which download little sound from a website to the iPhone.
    But I would like to add an export function, this function will allow you yo add the sound into your music application.
    I know it's possible because I've seen it in an application (I can give you the name if you want).
    I do some search, dans find 3 interesting files, the first one is call iTunesDB, the second one, iTunesCDB, this file countains some unreadable data, but also this equivalence of the song in the folder (on the iphone, the song are stocked in F0-F40 folders, and have names with 5 letters).
    I think some tool like iFile or other use this file to show the correct name of a song in the finder.
    The third interesting file is Library.itdb, which is a database of the songs, and there is a table named items, which contain the informations about the songs (name, artist, years, some id's, ect).

I would like to know if anybody could help me with that.

Thank you

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I know that mewseek has similar functionality. Allowing you to send downloaded songs to your ipod library.