+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wondershare shared my credit card information today.

is a discussion within the

OS Apps and Development

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
Just a quick FYI Im a huge wondershare fan, but after i completed an order today I discovered their online partner shared my credit card info with a third party,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Wondershare shared my credit card information today.
    Just a quick FYI Im a huge wondershare fan, but after i completed an order today I discovered their online partner shared my credit card info with a third party, and my credit card was subsequently charged and auto enrolled in a program with a monthly recurring charge.

I did receive an email from Wondershare saying they are aware of the situation and are reconsidering the partnership in the future.

Just an FYI, ....I would highly recommend you avoid a mess until that happens.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,696 Times in 839 Posts

Spam?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

my post? Nope not spam...just giving a heads up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sam2lucky13 View Post
    Just a quick FYI Im a huge wondershare fan, but after i completed an order today I discovered their online partner shared my credit card info with a third party, and my credit card was subsequently charged and auto enrolled in a program with a monthly recurring charge.

I did receive an email from Wondershare saying they are aware of the situation and are reconsidering the partnership in the future.

Just an FYI, ....I would highly recommend you avoid a mess until that happens.
    Dear customer, this is Shirley from Wondershare Software. We are sincerely sorry for the problem you met.

From your description, may I guess you were additionally charged by a service called Value Plus by SWREG? If I misunderstood you, could you please kindly offer us more information? Then I can give you better instructions.

SWREG is developed and operated by Digital River, who tailored online selling and e-marketing solutions for companies across many industries. Like any other companies that have chosen SWREG, we have never agreed to participated in any of such Value Plus service.Value Plus is completely operated by SWREG itself.

Back in 2010 when SWREG added such service on its platform, we have been aware the problems that it could cause to our customer. Action was taken immediately by us, we had negotiated with SWREG and as a result, we were able to prohibit Value Plus. This problem has been sorted out last year, and customers will not have to face the same problem anymore.

To minimize your losses, we have some suggestions.
    1. Write an email to Digital River to explain what has happened so far. It is better if you could provide the evidences that prove how much you have been charged.
    2. At the same time, we will try our best to negotiate with SWREG and ask a full refund for you. However, please do understand that SWREG is not operated by us; we have no control of any of their decision.

While us negotiating with SWREG, please keep in touch with us. We have always been making every effort to make our customers happy. Please donít be upset, there got be a way. The good news is our own shopping cart has been out. Our customer will experience an easier and securer shopping environment. We hope you get your refund back sooner.

Best regards,
    Look forward to your reply.

Also, you can directly email me at [email protected] to get your problem be solved more quickly.

Shirley
    Wondershare Software