+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Backup current IPSW (jailbroken) being used for my iphone ?

is a discussion within the

OS Apps and Development

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
I got a lame ultra slow iPhone 3G but i've managed to delete and rename daemons,langpack,pngs, etc. I'm getting 55-62 free ram now when i "free up memory" through sbsettings
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Backup current IPSW (jailbroken) being used for my iphone ?
    I got a lame ultra slow iPhone 3G but i've managed to delete and rename daemons,langpack,pngs, etc. I'm getting 55-62 free ram now when i "free up memory" through sbsettings thanks to banishing those and I am not even getting any crashes or other issues..perfectly smooth as can be for a 3G. Is there a way to back up my complete jailbroken firmware currently on my iphone along with all the renames and deletes and even jailbroken appilcations as an IPSW thus being able to restore whenever I need to other than saving all the files through ssh and zipping the files and renaming them to dmg, ipsw, etc ? I am thinking off renaming and deleting some more files the springboard.app and making my iphone smoother.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yitmat For This Useful Post:

Boricua33fly (04-30-2011)

Thanks

Don't understand what you mean

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    Don't understand what you mean
    Basicly what im saying is that i want to make a complete back up of my current phone as a ".ipsw". This way i can restore my phone using the customized ".ipsw" through itunes in dfu mode.
    Installed Packages:Activator, Androidlock XT, *******, Backgrounder, Fake Operator, FakeClokUp, FolderEnhancer, iBlank, iFile, Infinidock, Installous4, Lockdown Pro, Lockinfo, Lockscreen Clock Hide, MarkThatMessage, MoblieTerminal, Multifl0w, MyOS, No Bookmarks, No Folder Badges, No Page Dots, NoSpot, OpenSSH, PrivaCy, Recent/CallLog Delete, SBSettings, Winterboard.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any one have any ideas?
    Installed Packages:Activator, Androidlock XT, *******, Backgrounder, Fake Operator, FakeClokUp, FolderEnhancer, iBlank, iFile, Infinidock, Installous4, Lockdown Pro, Lockinfo, Lockscreen Clock Hide, MarkThatMessage, MoblieTerminal, Multifl0w, MyOS, No Bookmarks, No Folder Badges, No Page Dots, NoSpot, OpenSSH, PrivaCy, Recent/CallLog Delete, SBSettings, Winterboard.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

.............bump?