+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: youtube app problem

is a discussion within the

OS Apps and Development

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
hey guys im kinda new here so sorry if i've posted in the wrong place! but I could really use some help. this morning my youtube app stopped working, everytime
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default youtube app problem
    hey guys im kinda new here so sorry if i've posted in the wrong place! but I could really use some help.

this morning my youtube app stopped working, everytime i opened it it just cut back to the spring board. after trying numerous fixes throughout the day i decided to remove it and add it again via ssh... didnt work
    I even tried making the file an .ipa and installing it that way.

is there a way i can re-install the youtube app again without restoring the phone or re syncing with itunes (removes all my apps)

any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by GeePhone; 02-03-2011 at 05:48 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Noone has an answer for this? I'm having the same problem...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you have Youtube 2 installed disable it with SBsettings or unistall it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ab6324's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.1 6.15.00 and this fixed my YouTube app problem. This isn't my repository, by the way. It worked perfectly for me, but please know that I don't take credit or responsibility for this:

1. Go into Cydia and add the NERV Repository source: http://cmdshft.ipwn.me/apt/

2. Install the packages Push Doctor and YouTubeFix #1. You can read the instructions in the packages. If #1 (or #2) doesn't work, uninstall it and try #2 (or #3).

If you aren't familiar with adding sources in Cydia, then please feel free to ask or read how to online. Also, the package "inject" automatically installed when I added either Push Doctor or the YouTubeFix #1... Not sure which one included it or what it is, but I do know that these 3 packages are what fixed my YouTube app.