Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
OS Apps and Developmentforums, a part of the
Computer Modding Softwaresection;
Mobile Games Developers We at Dubai Police are looking to recruit mobile game developers at the Virtual Training Center which is working on a number of serious games and using...
01-30-2011, 08:54 AM #1Immediate Full-time Openings at Dubai Police for Mobile Games Developers
Mobile Games Developers
We at Dubai Police are looking to recruit mobile game developers at the Virtual Training Center which is working on a number of serious games and using a AAA engine. The positions are on a full-time basis and require candidates to relocate to Dubai and the joining date is immediate (before 1/April/2011).
Name of Position: Mobile Game Developer
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Relocation: Dubai police HQ
Start date: Immediately
* 2 years of mobile game development experience.
* Excellent C++, Objective C, xCode and Cocoa skills.
* Excellent skills in smartphone app development (iOS, Android, etc)
* Experience with Flash & ActionScript and good knowledge of 2D programming.
* Experience in Artificial Intelligence.
* Excellent software design & problem-solving skills .
* Analyze code performance and optimize code for speed and memory usage.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Excellent mathematical skills 3D math & physics.
* Good knowledge of game design and 3D authoring tools (3D Max/Maya).
* Diploma's degree in software engineering/computer science/computer application/ or equivalent.
* Work with other team members and clients to ensure the developed game meets their requirements.
* Participate in developing tools for evaluating the serious games effectiveness.
Desired Skills and Pluses:
* Published apps on App store.
* Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Lua).
* Experience with Database programming.
* Knowledge of simulation/serious games.
If you are interested please send your resume to [email protected] and [email protected] and include the position name in the subject line of your message.
Major Dr. Ahmed Bin Subaih
Director of Virtual Training Center
General Department of Human Resources
Dubai Police General H.Q.
02-10-2011, 08:33 AM #2
Is this a joke? Or serious?
That would be quiet the relocation expense, how is that over come? As well, what is the pay bracket? And is it paid in us currency, or?
What will be the living conditions? Are they hostile?
Please feel free to email me with information if you want to keep privet.
Sent from my iPhone using ModMyiNew unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.