+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Setting Permissions

is a discussion within the

OS Apps and Development

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
I need help setting permissions on files I add, I can ONLY use iPhone Explorer or Total Commander and Total Commander doesnt seem to work right. I see nothing in
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Setting Permissions
    I need help setting permissions on files I add, I can ONLY use iPhone Explorer or Total Commander and Total Commander doesnt seem to work right. I see nothing in explorer about how to edit permissions so can someone please explain how I would do this and the reason I cant use anything else is because I cant do it over wi-fi because I cannot get the same ips because of the college firewalls/wireless crap.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jbone1337's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tjb1 View Post
    I need help setting permissions on files I add, I can ONLY use iPhone Explorer or Total Commander and Total Commander doesnt seem to work right. I see nothing in explorer about how to edit permissions so can someone please explain how I would do this and the reason I cant use anything else is because I cant do it over wi-fi because I cannot get the same ips because of the college firewalls/wireless crap.
    i use ifunbox and have the same dilemma. Only way i know of is with winSCP. I have also searched this to no avail.

Wish someone knew solution to it...
    OpenFient/Any other gametype: JBone1337

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Now with 3.1.3 no other option is available except for explorer & there is no way to change permissions