+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: What would you like to see?

is a discussion within the

OS Apps and Development

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
how about a program like artworker, just a windows version. A program to open and edit .artwork files using windows
...
  1. #21
    What's Jailbreak? dangles8837's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    how about a program like artworker, just a windows version. A program to open and edit .artwork files using windows

  2. #22
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default how about this ? remote control app
    maybe something cool for windows let you control the Video player in the windows / "MediaCenter " to play stop FF etc Avi or browse other movies

    here what i would love to have on my PC

    http://www.iospirit.com/index.php?mo...e83da1aa15b9a0

    and here a bunch of others but its not there yet for windows

    http://lifehacker.com/software/hack-...one-300762.php

    and look at the nice side its mainly server side and safari access maybe form the iphone

    well i wish its was there cause i would love to have it :-)

  3. #23

  4. #24
    iPhone? More like MyPhone agentfubu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 49 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shaybaba View Post
    maybe something cool for windows let you control the Video player in the windows / "MediaCenter " to play stop FF etc Avi or browse other movies

    here what i would love to have on my PC

    http://www.iospirit.com/index.php?mo...e83da1aa15b9a0

    and here a bunch of others but its not there yet for windows

    http://lifehacker.com/software/hack-...one-300762.php

    and look at the nice side its mainly server side and safari access maybe form the iphone

    well i wish its was there cause i would love to have it :-)
    The only issue with that is it involves software for the iPhone, which I can't do. I'm also not so great with web scripts . But that's a possibility if I could work with someone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by dangles8837 View Post
    how about a program like artworker, just a windows version. A program to open and edit .artwork files using windows
    That's a possibility, but I need to learn some more about .artwork files. Like where one can even be found on my phone

    Thanks for the ideas!
    Last edited by agentfubu; 12-22-2007 at 07:04 AM. Reason: because I can
    Thanks,
    Matt

  5. #25
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I would like to see a guitar tuner. I know that there is one on the iphone already but i wanna be able to hit the string in front of the mic and the phone tell me if its a e or a e sharp etc... The one that is on there right now you only get the 5 notes what if i want to tune it to drop D or Drop C grrrr hahahahah

    thx

    sause

  6. #26
    What's Jailbreak? dangles8837's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/

    there all called other-ver...

  7. #27
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    would it be possible to make a program that can easily install/uninstall an app into the iphone? this would be useful for installing apps not listed on installer..
    iPhone 8GB, Week 44, Anysim Unlocked
    FW: 1.1.1 -> Official 1.1.3 JB -> iplus 1.1.4

  8. #28
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,475
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 4,799 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by agentfubu View Post
    That's a possibility, but I need to learn some more about .artwork files. Like where one can even be found on my phone !
    This could help.

    http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Iphone_PNG_images

    Quote Originally Posted by sausepan View Post
    I would like to see a guitar tuner. I know that there is one on the iphone already but i wanna be able to hit the string in front of the mic and the phone tell me if its a e or a e sharp etc... The one that is on there right now you only get the 5 notes what if i want to tune it to drop D or Drop C grrrr hahahahah
    He is making Windows apps, not iPhone apps.

    Quote Originally Posted by beezink View Post
    would it be possible to make a program that can easily install/uninstall an app into the iphone? this would be useful for installing apps not listed on installer..
    A drag and drop one would be nice.
    .


    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

  9. #29
    iPhone? More like MyPhone agentfubu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 49 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Yes, that could really help. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    A drag and drop one would be nice.
    I started on an app like this, this is man main priority. Then I will for sure look into .artwork files, and also possible remote control on the windows/server side.
    Thanks,
    Matt

  10. #30
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default LIne rider
    I twould be sweat to have a line rider game

  11. #31
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaybaba View Post
    maybe something cool for windows let you control the Video player in the windows / "MediaCenter " to play stop FF etc Avi or browse other movies

    here what i would love to have on my PC

    http://www.iospirit.com/index.php?mo...e83da1aa15b9a0

    and here a bunch of others but its not there yet for windows

    http://lifehacker.com/software/hack-...one-300762.php

    and look at the nice side its mainly server side and safari access maybe form the iphone

    well i wish its was there cause i would love to have it :-)
    I've been looking for an app like this as well, something that will allow me to control my media pc from my iPhone...or, even more universal, an app that would allow me to connect my iPhone as a Bluetooth peripheral, allowing mouse and keyboard control...basically making it function as a mouse/kb combo...

    As for windows apps, what about wireless sync?

  12. #32
    iPhone? More like MyPhone agentfubu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 49 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PrplHaz4 View Post
    I've been looking for an app like this as well, something that will allow me to control my media pc from my iPhone...or, even more universal, an app that would allow me to connect my iPhone as a Bluetooth peripheral, allowing mouse and keyboard control...basically making it function as a mouse/kb combo...

    As for windows apps, what about wireless sync?
    Great idea with the wireless sync, I've looked at the other apps suggested and I don't know what I can do, especially with the iPhone PNG format. .Net doesn't support PNG functions like chunks and etc. I will definitely start working on a windows wireless sync ASAP.
    Thanks for the idea!
    Last edited by agentfubu; 12-27-2007 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Doublepost
    Thanks,
    Matt

  13. #33
    Green Apple iop9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    a PS3 bluetooth remote app ( controlling blu ray player, games, net browsing/typing)

  14. #34
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,475
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 4,799 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by agentfubu View Post
    Great idea with the wireless sync, I've looked at the other apps suggested and I don't know what I can do, especially with the iPhone PNG format. .Net doesn't support PNG functions like chunks and etc. I will definitely start working on a windows wireless sync ASAP.
    Thanks for the idea!
    Get with francois, he made wiSync which does this for OS X.
    .


    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

  15. #35
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by agentfubu View Post
    Great idea with the wireless sync, I've looked at the other apps suggested and I don't know what I can do, especially with the iPhone PNG format. .Net doesn't support PNG functions like chunks and etc. I will definitely start working on a windows wireless sync ASAP.
    Thanks for the idea!
    Great! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help....

  16. #36
    Green Apple Bexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    what about a magic 8ball type deal?

  17. #37
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts

    Smile SMS Syncing tool.
    hey,
    can you make an sms syncing tool on the basis of this method to get the sms on iphone and add any sms or remove any sms from the app and put it back on iphone or save it on your windows pc and also adding a storing threadas described in the method.
    Here's the link to the method- http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10191
    thanks

  18. #38
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Wow... so many people don't read and keep requestion iPhone apps....

    Anyways, it would be cool if you could make a program that formats ringtones the same way GarageBand does on OS X. A program that allows you to select a mp3 and converts it into a ringtone that can be added to iTunes and synced normally.

  19. #39
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by agentfubu View Post
    So what would you like to see most in a windows app? It could be something that's already in another app, but easier to use/faster to use/access.
    The thing i miss most is the ability of editing the contacts/notes/etc from withing windows.

    I still can't believe i HAVE to sync with another program, and that iTunes does not allows it!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts