Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help developing new program "icew1nd"

Smile Need help developing new program "icew1nd"
    Hello! I'm developing a new program called "iCEW1ND." I've just started it and I'm going to need some help. I'm building a cross-platform backup/restore method in Java (or Groovy if I have to) that can do things like backup your apps and their data even when your device is in DFU mode. You can see it or contribute to it at I know this project is possible and I've got it completely planned out so it shouldn't be too hard. Any help, no matter how small, would be greatly appreciated.

Oops, looks like this is specifically for Windows & iPods. Can an admin move this to OS Apps and Development

 Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Thanked 11,219 Times in 6,862 Posts

^ moved thread/

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    sounds like a great app/program, hope it is available soon.
    yes i have 6 laptops and an iPhone 5s Space grey Tmobile, iPhone 5 LimeGreen AT&T, iPhone4S jailbroken unlocked FS, iPad mini 32gb jailbroken, and an iPad 3 Both FS click here, im an outlet whore what can i say...

***Update, I got a new MBA4,2 13" FS maxed options, I just ordered the new retina MBP 15" maxed out all features!
    I also run a tech news and tutorials blog.

Thanks! So far, I'm about 1/3 done with the iCloud decryption and I've just started the data backup/restore. I'll need at least 3 people: 1 for the UI and aesthetics, and 2 for programming/development.

EDIT: It seems by the view count (~300 currently) that the majority of the people on this forum aren't developers. Could anyone reccomend me a website (or a person) where I could get more help?
    Last edited by TheTaconut; 11-11-2013 at 12:09 PM.