Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: new version iPhoneBrowser 1.4

Net Mage...

I've been able to further confirm that iPhonebrowser still works under 7.5. My sample purchased ringtones changed names...so there is the chance that Apple altered its ringtone naming scheme...but I'll be testing that once I update to 1.1.2.

Thanks also for your thoughts on the hidden files left behind by iPhonebrowser. The approach you linked is intriguing, but must have been written for XP given the date of publication. I'm too paranoid/cowardly to try messing around with such elevated permissions on my only production system...so will have to use the /save as dialogue box delete workaround for the time being.

That said, if you happen to make an updated version, I'll be happy to try and test whatever embeded workaround you try.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostywinter View Post
    Hi Guys

Can someone help me out using IPhoneBrowser v1.4 which I have installed on my PC.

My Iphone is v1.1.1 - unlocked and jailbreaked.

When I run it I can only see a few files (see attached screen shot) - looks like it thinks it not jailbroken...??

Can anyone help me out - how do I confirm if I am jailbroken?

How do I get access to the Iphone - I want install some themes...

Tks

Frosty
    I'm having the exact same problem..i installed NES through installer and i currently have the prado theme, but i want to use updated icons, but i'm getting that same message...What can i do?

Thanks in advance.

You may be able to install applications but not have the afc2 service running.

If so, you will only see the iTunes normally available Media folders.

See the post at
    http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11945

Quote Originally Posted by NetMage View Post
    You may be able to install applications but not have the afc2 service running.

If so, you will only see the iTunes normally available Media folders.

See the post at
    http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11945
    Yeah i was reading that thread...I don't have wifi at my house so i have to find another way of putting MobileFinder onto my iphone so i can find the Services.plist file...So basically i'm just waiting until i can go to school right now.

I have a macbook...Is there anyway i can do it through my macbook without all this? I just want to update some icons on the Prado Theme or maybe add some new themes on and a ringtone or two..

my only problem is im trying to install gba games and i can not lower the size cause there is no option for that

Without WiFi, the Mac will have the same issue.

Lower the size of what?

Default Thanks for this
    what can i say amazing,
    worked first time for me changing wap settings over
    many many thanks go to the creator of this great little app saves all the heart ache of winscp

That would be Cranium

set up worked for me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123