Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to developing jailbroken iDevice about copy file using root acces

Default How to developing jailbroken iDevice about copy file using root acces
    hello mod... any one can tell me about a tittle? copy file to any where...

for default code to copy file is

Code:
    [[NSFileManager defaultManager] copyItemAtPath:imagePath toPath:current_Image_Path error:nil]
    example:

i want to copy some file in my application document folder to "/masbog" (jailbroken device)

so, what code to use on my apps?

thank advance...

Thanks

Huh? I don't really understand what you want to achieve but I'll give you a couple other options. One being ssh, just ssh in and copy whatever to where ever. There's mobile terminal, ifile, ifunbox, just to name a few ways to copy items on your phone. Now if you want something to save info somewhere else just symlink it and adjust permissions accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by A3gOwner View Post
    Huh? I don't really understand what you want to achieve but I'll give you a couple other options. One being ssh, just ssh in and copy whatever to where ever. There's mobile terminal, ifile, ifunbox, just to name a few ways to copy items on your phone. Now if you want something to save info somewhere else just symlink it and adjust permissions accordingly.
    LOL... i'm know that, but in this thread i'm talking about developing brother...