Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SummerBoard Theme Desktop w/ Custom Ringtone, Theme & SFTP Support

Default SummerBoard Theme Desktop w/ Custom Ringtone, Theme & SFTP Support
    I recently developed an application similar to others here that contains the similar needs of all of us. Themes? Ringtones? I have completed those needs and I just need some testers as well. Called SummerBoard Theme Desktop. Basically an application that when loaded has the ability to:

-Create Themes From Scratch
    -Has the ability to import pictures and use them as icons
    -Has the ability to let you draw your own Icons
    -Create your own 40 second or less ringtones from an audio file and converts to .m4r format.

-And when everything is finished has the ability to upload to iphones proper directories via SFTP built in.

I recently sent a message to Poetic_Folly about this and asked him to test it for me to see if it was good enough to be uploaded.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

****UPDATE 03/18/2008

I have now updated SummerBoard Theme Desktop to include more user-friendly interfaces and also I am thinking of incorporating a way to download themes when I create them on my FTP Server. That is just now starting to be implemented and is going to take approximately 1-2 months before is implemented. But until then keep the messages going I love to know who is interested in being beta tester for me.

Last edited by hcirteidnaes; 03-18-2008 at 08:16 AM. Reason: updated

Yes please continue we need more like you

iPhone? More like MyPhone abujala's Avatar
    Thanks

MAC or WIN> ?
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

unfortunately right now until i can def test its only win...it was originally for both but then when i tested it on mac i had some errors so im going to do some reworking soon and try it again

Id love to try this out for you and provide feedback, I am on WinXP, PM me when available and thank you
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Great work!

I'd love to help you test aswell, let me know. I'm runnin XP and a 1.1.3 iphone unlocked. Let me know!!

i would like to test also, send it over

Hey I would love to beta test this for you. Just PM so that and I will shoot you my email.

Running WinXP Pro SP2
    Iphone 1.1.4
    Jailbreak
    SSH