Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Seeking developers who wish to help on a project

Default Seeking developers who wish to help on a project
    So I'm looking for developers who wish to help on a iPhone forum app I'm developing. To better help you understand what I'm doing, here are sketches I made in Interface Builder:

And here's my sample description going on about the features:

Ever wanted to build your own forum but don't have time to sit on the computer to maintain it and delete posts left by robots? Well, now you casn do it on the go with your iPhone - FREE!

... includes everything you need to customize your forum, including the ability to set colors and background, along with fonts. You can make parent categories that hold child forums, create forum rules, use bbCode in your signature and posts, check PMs, and much more! Your forum automatically gets listed in our directory of other iPhone made forums.

And best of all, there's no worry about upgrading or having to start all over again because of spammers, let us handle all the messy parts so you don't have to!
    Comments? Offers? Questions? PM me.
    Talking to the songbird yesterday...

Thanks

hey im bran new to this and this is probly the stupidest question how do u change wat is in the list and make it react win u press it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Beva922's Avatar
    Thanks

uhh wrong thread for whatever that question is asking...^^for someone with 39 posts that's not that new..
    Last edited by Beva922; 06-25-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: incomplete
    >>**Please thank me if I helped you...**<<