Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
04-29-2009, 03:12 PM #1Please save my iphone for a reward: add my uuid
Like an idiot i decided to try and upgrade my iphone to 3.0 beta without being a developer and it has completely locked up. it also will not let me restore back to 2.2. I have read that if my phone's uidd was registered on a developers list it would be able to run 3.0. I heard that developers get like 100 spots for phones so if anyone has an extra and could be generous it would be great. If there are any developer/ gamers out there i have a card with an access code for a FREE month of Xbox live Gold membership. I would gladly give someone this code to add my phone to their developer list. Please let me know soon if possible because my phone is currently a paperweight.
Last edited by aivyson; 04-29-2009 at 03:42 PM.
04-29-2009, 03:20 PM #2
you can downgrade itunes then downgrade iphone
Steroids are yummy
04-29-2009, 04:19 PM #3
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
1)Open iUtils (iTUnes still runs for better connecttion with iUtils)
2) when iUtils asks for your IP you have to go to iUtils folder and delete the Updater
3) where you have to put in ip - close this window
4) in iUtilies first klick on settings and choose your iphone 3g or so on
5) click on the last register in iUtils (sry forgott the name) there is change 2.1 to there you tipe in 2.1
6) click on go when there opens a window to reboot iphone you have to restart it
7) now connect with itunes and your iPhone will be activatet and iTunes thinks you have 2.1 firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to JStraitiff For This Useful Post:
04-29-2009, 08:53 PM #4
Thanks for the tip i might give that a try.
Will this put my phone back in the 2.2 or 2.1 firmware or will it activate in the 3.0 firmware and only fool itunes into thinking it is 2.2?
04-29-2009, 09:30 PM #5
it will let you use 3.0 beta 3 for 9 more days then it expires. I don't know if they found a work around for beta 4 yet.