Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iThemeit - iPhone Theme Generator -

iPhone? More like MyPhone techgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

1.1.4 Jailbroken
    Summerboard
    Windows XP via Parallels, Mac OSx Leopard
    Exp. 5
    .Net installed
    AIM - lindseycholmes

Thanks!!!

Techgirl at your service... Modding MyPhone since Day 1!

AIM: lindseycholmes
    Facebook: lindseycholmes

I added the download link to the beta in the first post.

Please post your results and suggestions for the final release.

Enjoy =)

I just finished the Vista Compile of ithemeit and now have ithemeit working flawlessly on XP and Vista.

I will wrap the compile and post the link for all the vista testers ASAP.

I'd like to thank everyone for testing and for the suggestions for the release. I would also like anyone willing to help port it to OSX to contact me.

The official release will have some of the changes you guys suggested and others will come with the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by techgirl View Post
    1.1.4 Jailbroken
    Summerboard
    Windows XP via Parallels, Mac OSx Leopard
    Exp. 5
    .Net installed
    AIM - lindseycholmes

Thanks!!!
    TechGirl I never could get through to you on aim.
    But I posted the download link for those who had trouble.

Let me know If you tested and how it went.
    Last edited by bklynjava; 03-16-2008 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone techgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Really like the concept. I believe MMI tried to do something similar earlier, but this is easier and has a nice interface. Could use some better scrolling support though, hard to get to the bottom of the screen where the dock is. I guess my most important concern is that I am having a problem getting the actual theme on my phone and understanding how to. I assumed that the themes would be sent over ssh? But unsure how they are sent and they are not being sent to my phone. If this issue is fixed, great program!

Techgirl at your service... Modding MyPhone since Day 1!

AIM: lindseycholmes
    Facebook: lindseycholmes

Quote Originally Posted by techgirl View Post
    Really like the concept. I believe MMI tried to do something similar earlier, but this is easier and has a nice interface. Could use some better scrolling support though, hard to get to the bottom of the screen where the dock is. I guess my most important concern is that I am having a problem getting the actual theme on my phone and understanding how to. I assumed that the themes would be sent over ssh? But unsure how they are sent and they are not being sent to my phone. If this issue is fixed, great program!

Thanks for the feedback.

Resolutions of 1024x768 and greater show best.

Ok You may need the summerboard fix if the themes are not showing on your phone.

In installer from All packages its smbThemes Fix.

Be sure the pc you test on has iTunes and has synced with your phone at least once before.

Please let me know your results cause everyone else had no problems with the themes going to the phone.

The newest compilation is coming soon as Beta 2.

The Vista errors have been corrected and some of your suggestions are being added.
    Last edited by bklynjava; 03-21-2008 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

UPDATE:
    I would Like to thank all the helpful beta testers and those who added their insight and suggestions.

Those of you that just took the beta and ran with no comments or results of your testing --> thanks for nothing!

The compile to PC feature for those who would like to save and share summerboard themes with each other has been added.

When you click the send to iphone button it will save the same theme to your PC.

I am leaning towards a release on Sunday and will hopefully have the time to get a little more done by then.

I smell mac release in the near future - If a mac dev can hit me up and lend a hand.

Thanks Guys...

jailbroken
    unlocked
    1.0.2-->1.1.1-->1.1.4
    summerboard
    windows XP pro
    .net frameworks 2.0 installed
    yahoo: red_dragon_iq
    msn: srrismani

Default I need ithemeit
    I have unlocked/jailbroken phone

I also have summerboard

Running off Mac

iPhone? More like MyPhone abujala's Avatar
    Thanks

Mac 10.5.2

looks good
    i would to try
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

mewa
    Last edited by seungki; 05-07-2008 at 09:47 PM.

I have a jailbroken ipod and summerboard, all the necessary requirements,
    Experience being... Noob. and i have a hotmail account and AIM but i never use it but i could if you wanted. im running jailbroken 1.1.3 iphone and osx 10.4 and windows XP. Looks like a great program and id really like to help out as much as i can. hotmail account- [email protected] and i have winscp.
    Errr yeah it seems testing is over, but im really applying for a username and password for the site to download said program.

Quote Originally Posted by Phreakery View Post
    I have a jailbroken ipod and summerboard, all the necessary requirements,
    Experience being... Noob. and i have a hotmail account and AIM but i never use it but i could if you wanted. im running jailbroken 1.1.3 iphone and osx 10.4 and windows XP. Looks like a great program and id really like to help out as much as i can. hotmail account- [email protected] and i have winscp.
    Errr yeah it seems testing is over, but im really applying for a username and password for the site to download said program.
    There's a link for the (username and password) on http://www.ithemeit.com

Aight thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Why release this for a piece of crap pc?

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Why release this for a piece of crap pc?
    Why not help port it over to mac instead of making negative comments?

If you can code like you crap then it should be simple.

um your site sent me ausername and password but it only worked for myiphoneforums.... should the same one work for ithemeit or should i wait for something else to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Phreakery View Post
    um your site sent me ausername and password but it only worked for myiphoneforums.... should the same one work for ithemeit or should i wait for something else to happen?
    You have to wait till the admin sends you one.

Be sure to send the request via PM on MIF.
    Last edited by bklynjava; 04-05-2008 at 06:49 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I have a jail broken(ziphone) 1.1.4 OTB using a 2.0GHz core 2 duo processor, 2Gb of ram, I think..........I haven't looked at the spec in a while. My phone a just about evry dang app u can think of.

Anyway..... Are we not suppose to leave comments about the program in this thread....... I've tried it and I like it. It appears to be identical to themebuilder except of course u use it on your PC. A few things I've noticed are:1)it doesn't save the icons, backgrounds, and docks that I add to it, 2) it didnt send the theme directly to my iPhone when I hit the button, 3) registration process is rather lengthy for an app that could just be downloaded from the website, and 4) it takes a while for the program to load ( does it connect to the web before it begins?.

All in all its a good program for developing themes. I was under the misconception that it would allow you to make your own icons , or at least come with a large selection of icons, backgrounds,docks, and status bars, but you have to already have your own for it to have a significant selection.

Thanks to the developer. I'm sure this is still a program in the development phase and I'm looking forward to updates.
    Last edited by ripped53; 04-06-2008 at 10:33 AM.

wow this is gnna be long
    Bought at 1.0.2 and unlocked/jailbroke
    Virginized it old school style wid putty (not using installer and installing "the virginizer")
    Updated to 1.1.1 unlocked/jailbroke
    Updated to 1.1.2 unlocked/jailbroke
    Nate true upgrade to 1.1.3
    Dev team upgrade to 1.1.3
    Restore to 1.1.3 and use ziphone
    Friend Ran ziphone when fone wasnt plugged in.. never ended the process and fone got forced into a BSD error loop> fixed it by goin into dfu and ****....
    Restored to 1.1.4 and ziphoned
    Pwned 1.1.4>pwned 2.0 but it sucked> pwned 1.1.4

Jailbroken and summerboard
    PC - vista and xp, And Mac- leopard
    .net framework installed
    Experience: 2
    Yahoo Messenger: raghav.verma9
    i have ssh and noe how to use it..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast