Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: iPhoneBrowser 1.31
09-14-2007, 01:27 AM #1
Fixed a major bug in iPhoneBrowser 1.30 - if you dragged a group of directories, they were not copied in the correct locations.
(If this happened to you, iPhoneList will delete the nested directory until I add that to iPhoneBrowser.)
09-26-2007, 05:41 AM #2
I don't know if it is just me or not but:
- after installing version 1.3.1, the title says it's still 1.3.0
- i can not copy several files at once
- when selecting an mp3 file, it first download it before being able to save it.
- i have no drag and drop at all, neither for files nor for folder
- i can not save a folder on my PC harddisk
Am I just stupid, or is there something wrong with the application?