Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone PC Suite Eng v0.2.1

Maybe great...I just wish it would restore my contacts, not asking a lot really. Tells me it did... yeah well contacts still empty. Anybody got any suggestions? will try anything. Txs

I was using iphone pc suite 1.0.7.2 on my laptop (Win XP) but since i upgraded itunes to rel 8, iphone pc suite is behaving weird. Whenever now I connect my iPhone with laptop, some Panda erro message pops up & shuts down the tool. its not making this tool work with iphone anymore. Any resolutions?

Hi, I think I've got kind of the same problem. I'm restoring my new Iphone V2.0.2 (1st gen) from a backup I did from my old one (v1.1.4).

All seems to have gone fine, but my photos and music aren't showing up on the iphone. They're all there on the pc suite, and i've checked in the restore folder and the music and photo files are quite big, so they must be all there.

It's frustrating me now as I know they're there, but I just can't see them on the phone!

Anyone else come across this problem?

Thanks

hi can this app help if i want to add new themes to my phone? i mean drag files from my pc to the phone? thanks

Lightbulb PC Suite ver 2.2.1.82
    yes this is a great package but has a bug when you try to send or reply to a sms message. in my contacts i have my number organised in the following number pattern +44 7777 123456 eg as i need to do this to dial out using outlook for my contacts and cant change this as for the cisco dialer it has to be a space between +44 and 7777. i find that if there is any space in the number the sms drops all preceding number in the contacts and also on the recept of sms and therefore cant reply to them either.
    Id love to get this bug fixed\reported but the site to bug reports is in Chinese .. any help would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by ericidle View Post
    Ziphone ibrickr fix is available from i.unlock.no source
    Hi Eric, can you help me get iphone pc suite working, I tried installing Ziphone iBrickr from i.unlock.no source on my iphone 3G but got an error saying unable to decode package, can you help.

Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by momoatyou View Post
    Hopefully soon, copyright ends this year lol.

I'd love to have this program work on 2.x though.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Find a screenshot of iPhone PC Suite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2008-11-24-11-31-30.jpg  

^^ Mine has Japanese characters on the right side. Is there anyway to change it to English?

Quote Originally Posted by thablewprnt View Post
    ^^ Mine has Japanese characters on the right side. Is there anyway to change it to English?
    Right side as in within the main window in a list? Thats the apps in Chinese (links)so I doubt you'd be able to change it to English.

I've got it working on 2.1 and loving it, all the apps in AppStore which you normally have to pay for, I get it free and installed through this. Missus really wanted Cooking Mama, installed in under 5mins (does take a while to download).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345