Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone PC Suite Eng v0.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicFTW View Post
    This is frustrating. I am on firmware 1.1.4 and XP, I just installed iPhone Suite V1.0.3.3, I installed the ZiPhone iBrickr fix from the i.unlock.no source. When my phone restarts iphone Suite says I need to install the launch daemons. I do as it says and restart my phone both times as instructed. After the second time it tells me the daemon installation has failed and maybe my phone isn't jailbroken. I know that it is, obviously I installed the ZiPhone patch. Any help is appreciated.
    I have the exact same setup and the exact same problem.

Anyone know what to do here?

Hey, managed to fix my problem on Windows XP,but at home i have Vista 64 bit, and it doesn't work:-(

Any idea??

This app is great.. use it every day but pleaseee can you fix/adjust the character limit .. that would then be AMAZING

Hi Guys
    I have a problem which is that all call log times are messed up. It does show all my incoming and outgoing calls, but in both cases call times are not real times when I made or received the calls. Can anyone help me? Im on iphone version 1.1.3 and pc suite 1.0.2

I can upload ringtones to my iphone but they had no sound when I played them.

Anyone help?

Anyone know how to get the Calendar working with importing calendars from Outlook/.ics files? I use Office 2007, and my calendar refuses to copy to my phone regardless of whether I use the import from Outlook or from .ics option. =\

Thanks

Still looking for removal of the SMS character limit. Also I uploaded a picture to my camera roll and the picture turns green when I view it. Auto updated to the latest version - 1.04.

Awesome program, Thanks.
    After I istalled the ZiPhone iBrickr Fix. Program worked like a champ.
    Easy to upload image and the ringtone feature is so easy to use.

Friends,
    I just found a new tool it is called iLibertu+
    You can see it on http://www.iphone-recovery.com/?cat=10
    Let me know your opinion about this program.

Thanks

I just opened the program and it auto updated to 1.0.5.2. One of the new features is a reply window pops up when using the SMS chat function. How cool is that?

can someone update english language file to suite v1.0.5.2? 'Cause some strings missing.

Looks like a really nice piece of work. I installed it but what's the story with having to Install a Deamon and restarting the Iphone 3 times before I can use it.

im having problems installing the deamon. I get the "your phone isnt jailbroken fix it and try again" error. what gives? Ive done a zillion restarts of the phone and the pc with no luck. Is it a vista conflict possibly? If anyone can relate or possibly fixed this a reply would greatly be appreciated. Thanks
    I can't wait until the day after yesterday's tomorrow.

After I Installed Daemon Tool On My iPhone, iTunes Open Up And Tells Me To Restore My Phone that a serious error occurred. Had to restore my iPhone...Be Careful Guys
    Same here, how do I get it back to normal? I can't do a restore, not now.
    It keeps telling me I have to upgrade the daemon, and after I do it works. I see no option to get rid of the daemon off the ipod touch .
    Last edited by Naka123; 04-24-2008 at 03:55 PM.

Kick *** program love it

=======================================
    Every time you download music, GOD kills a kitten.
    =======================================

Does anyobe know why the sms limit has not been removed yet ?? that is the thing i would love to use the most out of the whole program but it just lets its self down with the limit in place!

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    After I Installed Daemon Tool On My iPhone, iTunes Open Up And Tells Me To Restore My Phone that a serious error occurred. Had to restore my iPhone...Be Careful Guys
    This also happened to me. Really pissed off right now be careful with this piece of **** program.

i have win xp, i installed pc suite and works fine, but i cant turn my puter off now. i have to use the power button to turn it off. anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

FYI...you can set permissions on files with it too. Just right click on the file and choose properties. You'll see the box to change permissions to 0755 or whatever you choose.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast