Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTools iPhone Companion Software

Default iTools iPhone Companion Software
    This update isn't released yet but will be soon.

Windows XP
    Windows Vista

Glad to see this developer area cause I can use a hand with this iTools below and iPhone theme Generator - if anyone is knowledgeable and can lend a hand lemme know.

Added:

* iUnlocker for iPod and WiFi integration.
    * Integrated Jailbreak
    * Theme creator/icons/carrier images and wallpapers
    * Integrated iphone file Browser - drag and drop -

You can use the theme creator to make your icons and backgrounds in seconds they will be automatically sized and saved as high quality png images icons at 60x60 and wallpaper/Backgrounds at 320x480.

Choose any images you like any size any format and add 100 images to iTools and Convert they will all be made into perfect icons or backgrounds.

This download is the lite free version and is limited - You cannot use the image creator or Ringtone creator everything else is working.

The update above may have more functions added to the free version =)

Current version Download is Here

You need .Net installed and IE to download. =)
    Last edited by bklynjava; 09-04-2007 at 04:08 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bklynjava For This Useful Post:

phuong18 (05-10-2008)

awsome. but... the application seems to be a mac one from your thumbnails- so why the F* would we need Internet Explorer to download it? that's the ga*est thing i've ever heard.

i'm a dumb ***. I just noticed the minimize and maximize buttons from your thumbnails are on the right side! ugh! you guys and your style xp themes! bullsh*t
    Last edited by f00fighters; 08-24-2007 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

nope it's windows with a windowblinds skin notice the buttons are on the right not the left

actually it is windows the app itself is skinned its not windowsblinds

The app can have many looks as there are themes coded into it.

Gnome Linux style
    Vista style etc etc etc. =)

when i downloaded it i couldent even use the wallpaper editer, when will the full version be avalible and how much will it be?

i dont know anything about IE, except it sucks and wont let me download this program...

I liked this till I got to the "free version" part then I stopped reading and will forget about this thread.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Seriously. Wouldn't want developers to actually MAKE anything off their hours of hard work. Man, don't they know they exist only to serve us?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Yeah, heaven forbid if you actually compensate the developers for their efforts...W@R3Z L0V3RZ I do however have a gripe...why use this install method?

I downloaded the full version it's an alternate for itunes

and this is the link

iTools