Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhoneRingToneMaker

Default iPhoneRingToneMaker
    Got this, but everytime I send a ringtone to my iphone i cant find it!

I tried closing itunes and also tried re-booting iphone after the transfer, but still cant find them

help please?

well this post is sorta old to reply to, but after you sync with itunes your ringtones from iphoneringtonemaker are usually deleted. search for the thread that explains how to override it. it's somewhere on here

use itoner and make sure your extensions on the ringtone are .m4r for 1.1.3 iphones

Green Apple
    Thanks

First upgrade to the newest version. If you have done a restore the ringers will not be on your phone any longer. The newest version of the program auto-syncs after every iTunes sync to restore your ringers.

were do u fin dthis i could not fine it in the d/l section. soo the new version is all fixed no mater how many times i sync my iphone cheers?

Quote Originally Posted by Wastegate13 View Post
    First upgrade to the newest version. If you have done a restore the ringers will not be on your phone any longer. The newest version of the program auto-syncs after every iTunes sync to restore your ringers.

Not on my system it does'nt. I've tried using it with ITunes running, Itunes closed and still no luck, I get the same lame message "the iphone is not connected or in the dock ect". What even more annoying is that iPhoneRingToneMaker does not place a copy of the ringtone it creats on your hard drive or in the Itunes folder if it can't find the Iphone connected. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this issue but there does not seem to be a fix. I am using iphone FW 1.1.4 and the latest version of iPhoneRingToneMaker.

use iRinger (google it) three easy automated steps to creating a ringtone (even sends it to the iTunes library to your ringtones so there is no auto-deleting of ringtones. Oh yea one more thing its completely FREE

HEY i can help you out go to http://audiko.net/
    you can download them and add them to your itunes and it will go into your phone.

(if this helped you, you already know i want a thanks)
    Last edited by lileasy; 04-15-2008 at 12:09 AM.
    AIM: llprricanll
    EMAIL ME HERE

Make your Own installer Repository:
    click here
    (only for MMi users).

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    use iRinger (google it) three easy automated steps to creating a ringtone (even sends it to the iTunes library to your ringtones so there is no auto-deleting of ringtones. Oh yea one more thing its completely FREE
    yessir, i love it!

http://www.iringer.net/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iphone49er For This Useful Post:

slade (04-21-2008)

There is no reason to use this...

Use iTunes to convert a song to AAC then 'show file location' and then go to folder options and 'show file extensions for know file types' and change .m4a to .m4r and it will be in the iPhone ringtone format. Drag to iTunes and it will automatically be in the 'Ringtones' tab...

iphone ringtoner crck available on crackfind