Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFUNTASTIC's future ?

Default iFUNTASTIC's future ?
    In ifuntastic's future will there be a drag and drop apps feature for users who are not command line friendly ?

I would guess that is something they are or will be implementing in future versions.

Quote Originally Posted by ipawd View Post
    I would guess that is something they are or will be implementing in future versions.
    I would HOPE they would include that feature. It could really help us not code freindly peoples get some apps

how about a port for windows first!?
    ARTHURSDOMAIN
    ModMyI.com Apps Reviewer

Retired ModMyi.com Moderator

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/laynem

Reviewed Apps:
    Oregon Trail, Who Has The Biggest Brain, Lock Puzzle, Tweetie

Want an app reviewed? PM me with the app name

Things I would like to see for that app is an ability to switch out third party apps easily and the ability to click a general button to install an entire theme on the phone with a click of a button
    PPC iMac 20" 1.8ghz 1.25GB RAM

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

its amazing how much stuff has already progressed in the past month, we went from the very basic iphoneinterface to iPhuc and ifuntastic, and the iphonebrowser, ithemer, and now SCP where we can upload icons and software over a network... how cool! Im sure even bigger and better things are just around the corner

iPhone? More like MyPhone maXimus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arthursdomain View Post
    how about a port for windows first!?
    I second that one!!!

yea once someone opened the door, now people are finding new things everyday. I wish we could get bluetooth unlocked. Get some push file action, some wireless syncing, and some true stereo headsets working. Maybe even connect a buletooth GPS device and use it with goolge maps (I know that last one is a strech, but hey I can dream)

I'm just wondering if you have a disabled overlay picture in changing the icon? how can i enable this feature? whenever i add icon i can only resize but not use the overlay function. another thing, how can i add theme on funtastic3? where will im put it? thanks guys