Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What would you like to see?

Default What would you like to see?
    Well, I'm bored, an I need a little project to work on. So what would you like to see most in a windows app? It could be something that's already in another app, but easier to use/faster to use/access.

So let your imagination run wild .

I will probably make an app with the given suggestions, so don't be afraid to share your mind.
    Thanks,
    Matt

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agentfubu For This Useful Post:

PrplHaz4 (12-27-2007), ucim2cute (12-17-2007)

Thanks

Hi, well not sure if this is what you are asking, but, would you be able to make my name as a logo to put like where the carrier name should be? See I have a little cute logo, that someone created that has a little black apple, and the logo says "jealousy" it's the cutest one ive seen so far i guess, but, i have this icon on my phone that says Erica MIM, where you can, i guess make your own little logo or something, but, when i type something on there, it doesn't work?? Maybe it has to do with the other logo i have on there?? I don't know how to fix that?? Anwyays, thanks for any advice in advance!

Or maybe if you know of other links where I can find cute logos? I pretty much have stuff like, football logos, and cars?? Nothing girly and cute
    Last edited by ucim2cute; 12-17-2007 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by ucim2cute View Post
    Hi, well not sure if this is what you are asking, but, would you be able to make my name as a logo to put like where the carrier name should be? See I have a little cute logo, that someone created that has a little black apple, and the logo says "jealousy" it's the cutest one ive seen so far i guess, but, i have this icon on my phone that says Erica MIM, where you can, i guess make your own little logo or something, but, when i type something on there, it doesn't work?? Maybe it has to do with the other logo i have on there?? I don't know how to fix that?? Anwyays, thanks for any advice in advance!

Or maybe if you know of other links where I can find cute logos? I pretty much have stuff like, football logos, and cars?? Nothing girly and cute
    For what you're talking about, look in here:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1127
    Or in here for a more broad range:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20

I would gladly make you a logo or something, but pretty much I suck with making computer graphics.

What I am talking about is making a program for windows that does something for the iPhone.

Good luck with finding what you need

P.S. - For make it mine (MIM), make sure you have a pretty short something typed in when you click OK. It should just work after a quick restart.
    Thanks,
    Matt

5. The Following User Says Thank You to agentfubu For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (12-17-2007)

Thanks

Ohh. ok, thanks a bunch, I will check it out! Thanks again!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

How about something to set permissions WITHOUT having to use wifi?

Unless someone knows of a program already?

Once installed, any of Terminal or MobileFinder or Squid can set permissions on a file.

I'll still look into SSH over edge, see what I can do with that.
    Thanks,
    Matt

A quick check shows that while Edge has a public IP, it does not appear to be open to incoming traffic (possibly a PAT or NAT address).

I dont see this going anywhere. There hasn't really been a post referring to a program that will run on windows. Not the iPhone or anything.

And unless I am mistaken, he wants to make like a all-in-one type thing?
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by NetMage View Post
    A quick check shows that while Edge has a public IP, it does not appear to be open to incoming traffic (possibly a PAT or NAT address).
    Alright, so that's out.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent J. View Post
    I dont see this going anywhere. There hasn't really been a post referring to a program that will run on windows. Not the iPhone or anything.

And unless I am mistaken, he wants to make like a all-in-one type thing?
    The whole point of this thread is for me to see what people want in an app for windows. There hasn't been anything referring to a program because there hasn't been a real complete suggestion yet. The SSH over Edge thing could have been a possibility, which we just dismissed.
    Thanks,
    Matt

i would like to see a app that lets u mod the sim card contacts.. meaning updateing the simcards contacts from the iphone .. sorta like sim port but reversed

Quote Originally Posted by blade056 View Post
    i would like to see a app that lets u mod the sim card contacts.. meaning updateing the simcards contacts from the iphone .. sorta like sim port but reversed
    I don't think that would be possible, the SIM card is hardware on the iPhone. Unless there is a way to access the SIM card through the USB, it's impossible. I don't personally know of a way to do that.
    Thanks,
    Matt

Will we ever be able to cut & paste?

Quote Originally Posted by Ipwned View Post
    Will we ever be able to cut & paste?
    That's up to Apple, I'm here to make apps for Windows
    Thanks,
    Matt

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Ha, you'd think someone offering to make Windows iPhone applications for free would get a much larger response than this. Sorry, mate.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Ha, you'd think someone offering to make Windows iPhone applications for free would get a much larger response than this. Sorry, mate.
    I thought so as well . Maybe I'll make an app with some basic features like app upload through USB and etc, just get to better with C# and iPhone.
    Thanks,
    Matt

If you just want a task to tackle, how about some type of exchange sync capability?

Hey how about enhancing the RSS feed application? it doesn't go into landscape mode when i tilt it and a lot of the feed i have looks and is easier to read in landscape.

I would like a "free" native remote application to my PC maybe through wifi or something. I know there are some apps out there that does this.....but it's done as a service.....and i would like it to be free.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XvXCutsmanXvX View Post
    How about something to set permissions WITHOUT having to use wifi?

Unless someone knows of a program already?
    MobileFinder, or manually using Terminal.app
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Well thanks for everyone responding, but I'm not making apps for the iPhone. I suck with ObjC, and I have a feeling that won't change. I want to make an app for windows, not the iPhone.

Thanks for at least responding.
    Thanks,
    Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast