+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: problem with roms

is a discussion within the

nes4iphone

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
ive been searching on google and a few forums but all i find is 2007 and 2008 things that dont work like installing repo.iphoneblahblah.com as a source and a few
    Thanks

Default problem with roms
    ive been searching on google and a few forums but all i find is 2007 and 2008 things that dont work like installing repo.iphoneblahblah.com as a source and a few other what is the current propper way to install roms into my iphone it would be nice if i could do it from my iphone if not i have a mac just in case

iPhone? More like MyPhone jbone1337's Avatar
    Thanks

nes4iphone works great, every rom i had tested on it works fine, plays smooth on ipod touch 3g.

i know the post is old, but for anyone else who has the same problem ect..

do not download roms from your idevice! They are really unreliable and sources become outdated all the time.

on your computer, go to google.com an search nes roms. On the 1st page of google there is 100% chance of finding any rom you need.

Download it, unzip it. Then ssh into your idevice and place the rom inside /var/mobile/media/ROMS/NES (the nes roms should be GAMENAME.nes i dont know if it supports any other formats then .nes)

*The nes emulator should create the ROMS and the NES folders, if it doesn't you will need to make them yourself.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jbone1337 For This Useful Post:

pluto459 (02-10-2010)