Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iPhone Recorder

iPhone? More like MyPhone techgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

lmao. Don't kill the messenger... I agree though. Too much. This is just going to push people to start cracking iphone apps like wm and palm apps.

Techgirl at your service... Modding MyPhone since Day 1!

AIM: lindseycholmes
    Facebook: lindseycholmes

iPhone? More like MyPhone zoidberg md's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an idea lets all keep saying over and over how stupid the price is and now we would never pay that.........

Oh... too late.
    (Fancy quote from a dead guy...)

Show your appreciation by using the button.

Make.SURE.You.""

Quote Originally Posted by coldrg View Post
    We are the author of iPhone Recorder.
    We sold the application for $29.95 but now, considering the public opinion we have decided to reduce the price to its half, that is $14.95.

If you have any comments or concerns about iPhone Recorder, feel free to email us. Your feedback is important to us in order to get an idea of how to make iPhone Recorder a better product for you. Many of iPhone Recorder's features and significant portions of iPhone Recorder's interface have been heavily influenced by comments from users. So if you have a grand idea for a new feature, or a better way of doing something, please drop us a note.

It is $14.95 now.
    OH come on dude! What good and different is hthis from the other ones that are freely available?

Record the calls and then ask for howmuch ever you need. that would be the most fantastic software you could give us

Offer recording facility. I would buy it for 50 grand. I desperately need this!
    Last edited by GRK; 04-06-2008 at 05:05 AM.

lol
    this guy probaby doesnt know
    that there is such thing
    as
    VOICE NOTES!!!
    and u can use that to record sounds
    and its what .....
    FREE!
    shesh.. if i was going to wase $30 on an app
    i would rather donate it to the dev team for future updates =D

In fairness to the developer, the recording quality of iPhone Recorder is significantly better than Voice Notes. If you doubt that, turn up the recording level on this, and then do a test recording in m4a or aac format. Listen to that through headphones or on a decent sound system (not the phone's speaker) and then compare that to VNotes.

The program does have quite a few bugs however, and for most folks, the recording improvement isn't enough to justify the cost.

Conversation recording is on the way.

now this conversation recording make the app little different although the price is too high for that i think 8 to 10 $ is too much. but anyway if it records the conversation i will buy it whatever price it is.
    Core To Quad 6600 2.4 Ghz(4x2 MB cache), 1x4 GB RAM(888 MHz)
    Nvidia 512 MB (256 Bit) 7950 GT Graphics Card
    Wireless Mouse,Keyboard,HeadPhone,Wireless BroadBand
    HP W2408 Vivid Color 24" Widescreen Flat LCD Monitor

i would never spend 30$ for something that i dont use everyday lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mooritexxx For This Useful Post:

lileasy (04-13-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by coldrg View Post
    Conversation recording is on the way.
    That is nice to hear. And if the price could come down a little more, that would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by mooritexxx View Post
    i would never spend 30$ for something that i dont use everyday lol
    It has come down to $ 14.95

Quote:

We are the author of iPhone Recorder.
    We sold the application for $29.95 but now, considering the public opinion we have decided to reduce the price to its half, that is $14.95.

If you have any comments or concerns about iPhone Recorder, feel free to email us. Your feedback is important to us in order to get an idea of how to make iPhone Recorder a better product for you. Many of iPhone Recorder's features and significant portions of iPhone Recorder's interface have been heavily influenced by comments from users. So if you have a grand idea for a new feature, or a better way of doing something, please drop us a note.

It is $14.95 now.

But still a little to high. But with phone conversation recording comming, who knows?
    Last edited by iBlade; 04-11-2008 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iBlade For This Useful Post:

lileasy (04-13-2008)

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

If you implement phone conversation recording people WILL buy this, in droves.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to desepticon For This Useful Post:

lileasy (04-13-2008)

Phone conversation recording is on the way!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to coldrg For This Useful Post:

lileasy (04-13-2008)

Jeeez, is it possible that someone would pay 0.99 USD for this stupid app that all cheap phones have ??? You can buy another phone only for voice recording for 20 bucks. This is too much, Caterpillar started it and Darkmen made it great for us but as I can see where this is going, we will have that even "Kb2" app for turning off spelling check in Installer for 4.99 USD !!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Busha For This Useful Post:

lileasy (04-13-2008)

its only 15 dollars now.....but thats still too much

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bodey For This Useful Post:

lileasy (04-13-2008)

ok Someone hack that ****

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TSKimSouthKorea For This Useful Post:

lileasy (04-13-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    dude like its been said like a billon times only charge for your apps IF you have something truly unique and i'm pretty sure this is far off from unique.
    your right. I wish i could make apps but for some reason when i try i mess something up.
    AIM: llprricanll
    EMAIL ME HERE

Make your Own installer Repository:
    click here
    (only for MMi users).

Any app that requires jailbreak should not be paid for period. You are leeching off someone elses work.

jailbreak is only used to install the app to iPhone, it will be change soon.

I am amazed by the negative comments on this forum, many of those people seem to feel that they should receive everything for free!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BluntTom View Post
    I am amazed by the negative comments on this forum, many of those people seem to feel that they should receive everything for free!
    No... many of us say that there is a substitute which is free... Vnotes... so.. why go for this?

all these pay apps is gettin a lil crazy! look nice though.
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast