Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SummerBoard 1.1.1 Alpha

rSBT does not suport 1.1.1 - you must use the new Customize which includes some of that functionality. Set it up for 16 icons and you can adjust their order.

SpringBoard on 1.1.1 scrolls sideways, not vertically, so SummerBoard uses the native scrolling sideways (like Weather, etc) instead of the old vertical scroll it used to have.

Oh, and you can use iBrickr or iPhoneBrowser with 1.1.1 if you have or setup an afc2 service (search forums for instructions). And I am really getting tired of typing this - I wish the jailbreak developers for 1.1.1 had remembered/researched what "jailbreak" meant on 1.0.x and included that functionality. Maybe the next version of AppSnap.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dooey5 View Post
    I can't get SMBPrefs or rSBT to work properly on my 1.1.1 - it won't scroll my screen like it did in 1.0.2 and it keeps crashing :-( Seriously, I'm about ready to go back to 1.0.2 just because of this....I really liked having the scrolling screen and being able to arrange my icons....ifuntastic only works for macs - i have windows :-( HELP!!! *cry*
    Are you using Customize 1.13 (rSBT is now integrated into Customize) and SummerBoard 3.0a11?

Customize crashes 3 times on the first runs and you can't change system sounds (only manually).

SummerBoard now scrolls sideways (no, you can't scroll vertically anymore). By the way turn off Dim Wallpaper if its on.

PS. rSBT 3.11 is not compatible with 1.1.1, you have to use Customize if you didn't know.
    Last edited by Destructo; 11-01-2007 at 01:52 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Destructo For This Useful Post:

dooey5 (11-01-2007)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Destructo View Post
    Are you using Customize 1.13 (rSBT is now integrated into Customize) and SummerBoard 3.0a11?

Customize crashes 3 times on the first runs and you can't change system sounds (only manually).

SummerBoard now scrolls sideways (no, you can't scroll vertically anymore). By the way turn off Dim Wallpaper if its on.

PS. rSBT 3.11 is not compatible with 1.1.1, you have to use Customize if you didn't know.
    Wow...I didn't know that, thanx!! And who the hell decided that scrolling sideways was better then vertically!?!? WTF?!!? hahaha Anyway, ok, great, now how do I get the old ones off my phone? I can't remove them via installer cause I didn't install them via installer, used SSH and now SSH won't connect to my phone....so, what do i do now? iFuntastic is only for MAC's - I have windows :-(

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dooey5 View Post
    Anyway, ok, great, now how do I get the old ones off my phone? I can't remove them via installer cause I didn't install them via installer, used SSH and now SSH won't connect to my phone....so, what do i do now? iFuntastic is only for MAC's - I have windows :-(
    Download:

iPhoneBrowser 1.4 : http://code.google.com/p/iphonebrowser/

AFC2 Services so you can access all files : http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11945

Delete the .app you want from /Applications/.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Destructo For This Useful Post:

dooey5 (11-01-2007)

Thanks

Download:

iPhoneBrowser 1.4 : http://code.google.com/p/iphonebrowser/

AFC2 Services so you can access all files : http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11945

Delete the .app you want from /Applications/.
    AFC2 Services!?!? I don't see that anywhere in the link you provided :-( Am I slow? lol

Thanks

The Services.zip attached to the first post. Copy the Services.plist included to /System/Library/Lockdown/ on your iPhone.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Destructo For This Useful Post:

dooey5 (11-01-2007)

Thanks

The Services.zip attached to the first post. Copy the Services.plist included to /System/Library/Lockdown/ on your iPhone.
    Well...I opened iPhoneBrowser and it shows:

Root (but nothing in it)
    DCIM
    Downloads
    iTunes_Control

Is my phone not jailbroken yet? I did all that though...odd....????

Thanks

You need to upload it via SSH.

Thanks

You need to upload it via SSH.
    lol But I already said SSH isn't working for me :-( And I finally figured out why jailbreak.com doesn't work for me....I installed that damn TIFF exploit update via Installer....which blocks it....hahaha

So, right now as we speak I am downgrading back to 1.0.2 and gonna go back to 1.1.1 only this time, I won't install that damn TIFF Exploit patch.

blah

If you have install.app installed, you should be unshackled (?) and can install some other stuff to fix SSH.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456