Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Modded Pokemon Rom HaloMon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTICE View Post
    how about u stop criticizing and now cuz of all this crap, all my hard work. no beta from people from modmyi. thats just it. i put a price on my hard work and get criticized. not only do u get this, but u get torrents for torrentula, psx roms, snes roms, 212 of them to be exact, and more. so F**** off modmyi users.
    LOL......
    Somehow, I'm not upset.
    Pack up your HaloMon, (complete with gay rival and 212 roms) and get out.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Forum cursing out is for winner.

..and you really think that no one from modmyi is on ipodtouchfan?

Don't be such a panzy, be proud of what you make. If a couple people put you down because you ask for 2 gumballs, ignore them, life goes on.
    If you ever want to be respected as a developer, you will need to show that you deserve respect.
    wwjd

are you crazy?
    paying money for somthing which is against homosexuals (no I'm not)
    and btw, demanding money for any software 4 the iPhone is stupid, if you have good ideas, share and give them 2 others for no money. If you need money, look for a job!
    Greez cruel0r

WARNING: THIS IS NOT THE CREATOR THE GAME I AVAILABLE FOR FREE DO NOT PAY THIS SCAM ARTIST!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IvanB View Post
    You're making me pay 50 cents to play a homophobic version of Pokemon?
    Damn, you know this (above quote) is a bad sign.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

How can you charge for this? You're illegally distributing someone else's intellectual properties (Nintendo) as if it were your own simply because you've swapped out sprites? Now you're upping the ante by offering even more pirated games?

Hard work? You need to learn what honest work is first, just my imho.
    Last edited by x999x; 04-05-2008 at 08:55 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    WARNING: THIS IS NOT THE CREATOR THE GAME I AVAILABLE FOR FREE DO NOT PAY THIS SCAM ARTIST!
    are you saying you have the game for free?
    iLive an iLife

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Check the first result for a filefront download link.

Thanks

I checked out iPod Touch Fans, and he has a huge dedicated thread on this, lol
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    I checked out iPod Touch Fans, and he has a huge dedicated thread on this, lol
    The userbase there is a little juvenile for my tastes. I reckon water sinks to its own level when mixed with oil.

LOL, one search on filefront turned up the game...although mine says pokemon emerald and not red...who cares the guys a hoax anyways dont donate

So I was right in calling him a scammer.
    Seems people will try to get away with anything these days

Quote Originally Posted by x999x View Post
    The userbase there is a little juvenile for my tastes. I reckon water sinks to its own level when mixed with oil.
    Im on that site all the time. there some usefull things there once you sort out all the crap. They have a hole subforum dedicated to winpwn and its not even out yet. So it just a bunch of threads like when is it comming out, due date, wow this is sweet when is it out. LOL

Wow... really?... your stooping that low? I find it offensive that you would even promote this homophobic crap. You obviously grew up in a small town and know nothing of the community you speak of. Being from NYC you see everything I just dont see how this is going to be even mildly entertaining. Oh wait, you threw a gay character in there.... sounds sooo fun *rolls eyes* yea keep up the good work on your sprite swapping stolen game. oh and btw... why steal the masterchief sprite as if this game didnt sound lame enough already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12