Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Getting rid of unlock.app icon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Getting rid of unlock.app icon
    Hi guys,id like to get rid of the unlock icon on my screen.Unless i need it for the future id just like to get rid,if someone has a tutorial for dummies or could run me through step by step,on mac osx,id be grateful.

Many Thanks

If you just want to remove the icon, use rSBT and put it under the hidden category. How did you install it? That will let you know how to uninstall it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,

I installed it i presume when i jailbreaked and unlocked the phone.The icon is on my springboard,and just wanted to get rid of it.Im not savvy enough to even know what rstb is!

I jailbreaked and unlocked it using the method on this site so thats all the info i have.

Hope this helps.

Use your iBrickr, select the file and then hit delete. That should do the job. Or atleast that is how i remove mine.

If you don't even know what rSBT is then I wouldn't recommend youj start deleting icon files. Read a bunch of back posts, specificlly on image locations and then once you know the name and location of that file upload a blank PNG in its place.
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.

I used Independence to delete mine.