Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Millionaire

Awesome, thanks for this.

In what format does the database have to be submitted in?

When you simulate a call, the screen telling you the person's answer is not translated.
    Last edited by IvanB; 03-30-2008 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiano1987 View Post
    hi i'm the admin of www.ispazio.net

i'm here to say thanks to ak406 for this translation

we will add it very soon on our repository, in this way the game will support 2 languanges.

thank you guy
    I only translated about 50 ? So the questions will get repetative.

Are all the questions about movies?

works like a charm ak406. Love the game overall. Just hope there are more questions added so we dont have to answer them repeated. But thanks again to the developer and ak406.

sorry, was gone for the weekend. i'm excited about the update! refreshing my sources now...
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Gave it a shot. Everything worked nicely, but I think every question I got asked was a movie trivia question lol. I'm hoping more questions are coming soon.

P.S. i thought it was halarious that the phone-a-friend takes you to your phonebook to actually call a friend. But I'm hoping in the future there will be a way to turn that off and have an automatically generated answer (for us less serious players that just want to have a good time being lonely and anti-social)

is there somewhere a database with questions. i also would love to translate this maybe to german.
    best regards

hi guys,

@mnavis29:
    a german version would be great. I would do it, but at the moment i don't have the time...
    if you want new or own questions just SCP the question.db file from /Applications/Millionaire.app/questions/ and edit it with an SQLite3 Program (like SQLite Database Browser for Linux). So you can edit the questions.
    look here: http://www.blume-programm.de/ab/boerse/b_224.htm
    there are german questions for another Windows Game called "Wer wird unser Millionär". Maybe ask the Owner of the site to use the questions from his page. There are 15 "level" for each question possible. Easy questions are Level 1, strong questions have level 15 You can edit the Level and the answer in the file.

Sorry for my bad english, but i need my bed
    Last edited by DerLasse; 03-31-2008 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch07 View Post
    Gave it a shot. Everything worked nicely, but I think every question I got asked was a movie trivia question lol. I'm hoping more questions are coming soon.

P.S. i thought it was halarious that the phone-a-friend takes you to your phonebook to actually call a friend. But I'm hoping in the future there will be a way to turn that off and have an automatically generated answer (for us less serious players that just want to have a good time being lonely and anti-social)
    just press simulate call instead of real call when you pick your person

new english db Thread
    8gb 2G iPhone 2.1 (Pwned)

I just got the new update from installer. But it gives the notice there are no language packs installed and that I should install them from installer, but there are no language packs in installer (yet)

edit: ok.. They are in a different folder named Millionaire LangPacks.

There are 8 different languages to choose.. So very nice work. To bad I can't play anymore, cause i made up all questions in my language :P
    Last edited by psychonikeo; 04-08-2008 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak? Pleasesaythebaby's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone getting the warning that no language packs installed but installed the language packs?

Not with me..

the new version is great! i love that there are now a bunch of language packs to download...
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Thanks

can someone upload the new version of millionaire. i just update to .71 and still cant play it. what am i gonna play in class now? (rhetorical)

since updating to .71 I can't access the preferences. I get kicked out to my Springboard if I chose preferences. I have taken it out of categories/uninstalled/rebooted/removed language pack/reinstalled....still no change. The game seems to play fine but no access to preferences without crash.

I'm on 1.1.4, jailbroken, no unlocked, with iLiberty+

Thanks

Could it be possible since my applications folder is relocated (via Boss Tools), that the language packs in ~/library/millionaire/questions...cant be found whenever I try to play the game. If so how do i chmod the folder?

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

no. i used boss tools as well and everything works fine
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

Thanks

are your language packs located in the millionaire.app folder or ~/media/millionaire/questions???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast